Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows So, Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows How to maintain it, Sufan Intelligent doors and windows Let's talk about it
1. Do not use common soap and washing powder to clean the aluminum doors and windows of the bridge, let alone decontamination powder, toilet detergent and other strong acid-base cleaning agents. You can use soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent to wipe.
2. The sealing wool and glass glue are the key to ensure the sealing, heat preservation and waterproof of the aluminum doors and windows of the broken bridge. If there is any falling off, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
3. When cleaning the aluminum doors and windows of the broken bridge, never step on the aluminum frame or pull the frame as a support.
4. After rainy days, wipe the raindrops on the glass and door and window frames in time, and pay special attention to the water accumulation in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. Check the joint of aluminum door, window frame and wall frequently. If there is looseness for a long time, it is easy to deform the whole frame and make the doors and windows unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.
6. In the process of using bridge broken aluminum doors and windows, you should gently push and pull, push and pull naturally; if there is any difficulty, don't force it, and remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the sliding groove. Dust remover and inner dust trap.
7. Regularly check and tighten the bolts, positioning shaft, wind brace, ground spring, etc., and timely replace the damaged parts and vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Add lubricating oil regularly to keep it clean and flexible.