Quality requirements for thermal insulation aluminum alloy doors and windows
- Editor: liefan, September 5, 2019 06:00:02
Window is a very important part of building structure. Doors and windows generally lose heat through three ways: first, heat conduction loss through aluminum alloy profiles; second, radiation heat loss through glass; third, heat loss by air convection through the gap between doors and windows. Therefore, the production of thermal insulation broken bridge aluminum alloy doors and windows is also considered from these three aspects.
1. Aluminum alloy profile aluminum alloy material is a good thermal conductor, most of the thermal conductivity is relatively high. In order to make thermal insulation glass, it is necessary to select the profile with heat insulation bridge treatment, that is, to cut off the heat conduction path of the profile, so as to achieve the purpose of thermal insulation.
2. Insulating glass is required for glass thermal insulation doors and windows, because the cavity between the insulating glass is filled with dry and static air, which greatly reduces the thermal conductivity. Therefore, the insulating glass has excellent heat insulation, sound insulation, frost resistance and condensation resistance. The glass thickness of commonly used insulating glass is 5 ~ 6mm, and the common cavity thickness is 9mm and 12mm.
3. The sealant for heat preservation and heat insulation doors and windows should be weather resistant sealant. The sealant strip should be chloroprene rubber products with excellent ozone corrosion resistance and ultraviolet aging resistance. More than three sealant strips should be set at the opening and overlapping parts of door and window leaves.
Choose liefan thermal insulation aluminum alloy doors and windows, no matter sunshine room, villa, home, is the quality assurance of doors and windows home.
- Materials and technology of combined sunshine house [ Back to home page ] [ Printing ] [ Back to previous page ] What's the sense of disobedience in such a design