Liefan aluminum alloy sound insulation window is the best choice for family noise prevention!
The vacuum bridge breaking aluminum sound insulation window is composed of double or three layers of homogeneous or glass with different thickness glass and window frame. The specially processed sound insulation layer is used. The sound insulation layer glass is the sound insulation layer glass sandwiched with PVB film and firmly bonded by high temperature and high pressure; or between the sound insulation layers, aluminum alloy partition frame filled with desiccant (molecular sieve) is sandwiched between the sound insulation layers, and sealant (butyl rubber, butyl rubber, butyl rubber) is used at the edge The other is to use the principle of thermos bottle to make transparent, daylighting, balanced and compressive flat glass components. The window frame is filled with sound absorption materials to fully absorb the sound wave of transparent glass and isolate the noise of various frequency bands to the greatest extent.
The best way to deal with the noise is to seal the windows tightly, whether it is a single or double window, sealing is the most important. The load capacity of the barrel is determined by the shortest piece of wood, while the sound insulation effect is determined by the weakest link. The structure of sound insulation window should be made of bridge broken aluminum alloy, whose overall sound insulation performance is equivalent to that of plastic steel window.
Aluminum alloy sound insulation window insulating glass not only has excellent daylighting performance, but also has special advantages such as heat insulation, sound insulation and frost proof. Insulating glass has excellent heat insulation performance, and its heat insulation performance is better than that of ordinary concrete wall under some conditions. The heat insulation capacity of insulating glass mainly comes from the air layer sealed between two glass layers. The thermal conductivity of the air is 0.28w/mk, while the thermal conductivity of glass is 0.77w, MK. except for the four sides of the sealed insulating glass, the other large-area glass relies on the air layer for heat conduction, so as to increase the thermal resistance. It can obviously improve the thermal effect of insulating glass.
Noise reduction effect of bridge broken aluminum alloy window: hollow glass structure with different thickness and aluminum profile cavity structure with heat insulation can effectively reduce the resonance effect of sound wave, prevent the transmission of sound, and reduce the noise by more than 35dB.
1. It can effectively isolate noise and reduce noise by 78% - 98%
2. Good resistance to wind and sunlight
3. Energy saving and environmental protection, reduce the high electricity cost of air conditioning and heating
4. It can effectively block 99% ultraviolet rays and protect indoor articles from fading and aging
5. Beautiful shape, large lighting area and novel structure
6. Fast installation, installation of the sound insulation window can be free of civil engineering, it is unnecessary to remove the original window, a single sound insulation window can be installed in a few hours to complete the content.
7. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity of the plastic in the sound insulation window is low, and the heat insulation effect is 125 times better than that of the ordinary aluminum profile. In addition, it has good air tightness. In cold areas, although it is more than 10 degrees below zero outside, it is a different world indoors.
8. Good sound insulation performance of aluminum alloy sound insulation window: its structure has been carefully designed, using British imported sealing strip, tight joint, and test results
The sound insulation capacity is more than 40dB, which is in line with the national industry standard.
9. Good air tightness: high quality sealing strips are installed at each gap of sound insulation window, which can give full play to air conditioning interaction and save 50% energy.
The sealing performance of aluminum alloy window is not good. It is an effective way to use insulating glass in aluminum alloy window, because the pollution of noise is often the high part, and the high tone is spread in a straight line. You can also use thick curtains to dissipate part of the sound energy, which is a relatively simple method, but not a very effective way.