Analysis on waterproof performance of bridge broken aluminum alloy doors and windows
- Editor: liefan 2015-09-02 15:00:05
There is a great relationship between waterproof performance and sealing performance of thermal insulation bridge broken aluminum alloy doors and windows. How to achieve good airtight effect for broken bridge aluminum doors and windows?
At present, the aluminum doors and windows of bridge break can not be assembled by seamless welding technology like plastic steel windows. Nowadays, it is mainly mechanical assembly. If it is not handled properly, water seepage will easily occur in practical engineering. The main reason is that the design of the profile drainage system is not reasonable, and the installation and construction are not done in place. When the rainwater penetrates into the profile cavity through the gap between the sealant strip and the glass, it can not be discharged in time, resulting in water accumulation. Over time, the rainwater will penetrate into the wall through the assembly gap of the profile, thus damaging the interior decoration effect. Therefore, in order to avoid ponding and water seepage, it is necessary to design the drainage system when designing the thermal insulation broken bridge aluminum doors and windows.
The design principle of waterproof system for thermal insulation bridge broken aluminum alloy doors and windows is very simple, that is, the principle of pressure balance. In order to avoid rainwater leakage, a set of drainage technology can be used to solve the problem.
Node drainage route analysis:
1. A large amount of rainwater is supported along the outer wall of the profile by the EPDM strip between the water strip and the window sash;
2. A small amount of rainwater seeps into the profile cavity under the glass through the gap, and a drainage hole is opened in the outer cavity of the profile, so that a small amount of accumulated water is discharged into the water collecting tank of the window frame along the designed drainage route. At the same time, the detail design of drip cornice mainly prevents people from flowing into the inner cavity along the profile wall due to the surface tension of water.
3. The lap joint of the window frame and the window sash is not sealed, and the joint is open. The external atmosphere is opened, and the internal and external pressure of the drainage hole of the sump is kept balanced, so as to ensure that the rainwater can be discharged to the outdoor along the drainage hole under its own gravity. If the requirements for heat insulation and sound insulation performance of doors and windows are high, adhesive tape can also be added for sealing, but an open seam should be left in the upper part of the window to maintain air pressure balance. As for the air pressure balance of the lower chamber of the glass, the air pressure balance hole can be opened on the vertical section or upper cross section of the window sash to keep the balance with the external atmospheric pressure. So as to ensure that the rainwater can be smoothly discharged into the water collecting tank along the designed drainage route.
What is the waterproof property of thermal insulation bridge broken aluminum alloy doors and windows? The processing, assembly and construction accuracy of doors and windows are also very important. The structural design of the waterproof system can solve the problem of water seepage from the technical point of view, and do a good job in the processing and installation accuracy of doors and windows, so as to solve the waterproof performance of doors and windows.
- Liefan, a warm home for you [ Back to home page ] [ Printing ] [ Back to previous page ] Hardware accessories are not supporting roles, but the heart of doors and windows