What are the characteristics of aluminum alloy doors and windows
- Editor: liefan 15:00:01, August 31, 2019
(1) Light weight, high strength: aluminum alloy material is mostly hollow core thin-walled composite section, easy to use, reduce weight, and the section has high bending strength, made of doors and windows durable, small deformation.
(2) Good sealing performance: aluminum alloy itself is easy to extrude, the cross-sectional dimension of profile is accurate, and the processing accuracy is high. The waterproof, elastic and durable sealing materials can be selected, such as rubber strip and silicone sealant series. In the profile, all kinds of sealing strip fixed grooves have been completed together with the cross-section in the extrusion process, creating favorable conditions for the installation of sealing materials.
(3) Beautiful appearance: after anodizing, the surface of aluminum alloy can present ancient lead, liver, copper, gold, silver and other colors, which can be selected at will, bright and bright after oxidation. It can make the indoor and outdoor glass facade more bright and make the contrast between the indoor and outdoor windows more bright.
(4) Strong corrosion resistance: aluminum alloy oxidation layer does not fade, does not fall off, does not need painting, easy maintenance, no maintenance.
(5) At present, there are many grades of aluminum alloy in the market. Please pay attention to your choice.
- Aluminum wood sunshine room [ Back to home page ] [ Printing ] [ Back to previous page ] Glass materials and quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows