It is common for aluminum alloy materials to appear deformation of doors and windows, push-pull immobility and so on. Consumers should pay attention to it.
1、 Identification of signs
The name of the product or the name of the product, the name of the manufacturer, the name of the manufacturer, the manufacturer's license, etc. There should be obvious words and signs of "moistureproof", "handle with care" and "upward" on the packing case.
2、 Surface quality
The surface quality of doors and windows directly affects the decoration effect of the whole wall after installation. When checking the surface quality of doors and windows, attention should be paid to the following aspects:
A. There should be no obvious damage on the decorative surface of doors and windows, which means that the protective film on the surface of doors and windows should not have scratch marks.
B. There should be no obvious color difference on the colored surface of adjacent components on doors and windows.
C. There should be no aluminum chips, burrs, oil spots or other stains on the surface of doors and windows, and there should be no adhesive overflow at the assembly joint.
3、 Dimensional deviation
The minimum dimension deviation of aluminum alloy door and window frame is better.
4、 Aluminum alloy door and window components
Aluminum alloy door and window components should be firmly connected, and corrosion-resistant filling materials should be used to make the connection part sealed and waterproof.
5、 Look at the material.
There are mainly six aspects to refer to in terms of materials and materials:
1. Thickness: there are 70 series and 90 series aluminum alloy sliding doors, and 70 series can be used for aluminum alloy sliding doors inside residential buildings. The series number represents the number of mm in which the door frame thickness is constructed. There are four kinds of aluminum alloy sliding windows: 55 series, 60 series, 70 series and 90 series. Series selection should be based on the size of window opening and local wind pressure value. Aluminum alloy push-pull windows used as closed balcony should not be less than 70 series.
2. Strength: the tensile strength should reach 157 n / m2 and the yield strength should reach 108 n / m2. When purchasing, you can use your hand to bend the profile moderately, and you should be able to return to its original state after releasing it.
The color difference of the same aluminum alloy should not be the same.
4. Flatness: check the surface of aluminum alloy profile, there should be no depression or bulge.
5. Gloss: aluminum alloy doors and windows should avoid selecting profiles with open bubbles (white spots) and ash (black spots), as well as cracks, burrs, peeling and other obvious defects on the surface.
6. Oxidation degree: the thickness of oxide film should reach 10 μ M. When purchasing, you can mark the profile surface to see whether the oxide film on the surface can be wiped off.