Aluminum alloy doors and windows design sealing waterproof requirements, sound insulation aluminum alloy doors and windows how much money a square?
I. in the design of Livan aluminum alloy doors and windows, it is divided into rain curtain design and non rain curtain design.
Aluminum alloy doors and windows should be designed to ensure the sealing between doors and windows.
2. If there is no rain curtain design, in order to ensure the pressure balance, waterproof glue must be used for sealing to ensure the sealing is tight and impermeable.
2. The design structure of doors and windows should conform to the safety design. There should be a certain amount of water baffle in the lower frame and side wings of doors and windows, and effective sealing measures should be taken for the inner structural gap. In addition, a certain waterproof flashboard is set on the horizontal gap of the Livan aluminum alloy doors and windows. Doors, windows and openings should be designed and sized to ensure waterproof function.
3. When the door and window frame is connected with the wall, the water stop board should be set up, or professional waterproof glue should be used for sealing, and the sealing should be tight to ensure that water can not pass through.
4. The gap between the manufacturing structure and the connecting accessories of liefan aluminum alloy doors and windows shall be sealed with an approved gasket, and the gap between the door and window frame and the wall opening shall be reasonable.
5. The surface decoration of wall openings should be designed for drainage. The lintel of external wall should be made with drip line or drip tank. The windowsill should be designed with a certain slope to effectively promote the flow of water. The depth of the drip trough should be greater than 1 cm to ensure that it can hold a certain amount of water and will not overflow.
(Atlas of aluminum alloy doors and windows)
Advantages of sound insulation and heat insulation aluminum alloy doors and windows:
1. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity of plastics in aluminum alloy composite profiles is low, and the thermal insulation effect is 1250 times better than that of aluminum. In addition, it has good air tightness. In cold areas, although it is dozens of degrees below zero, indoor is another world.
2. Good sound insulation: the structure has been carefully designed and the joints are tight. The test results show that the sound insulation is 30dB, which meets the relevant standards.
3. Impact resistance of bridge broken aluminum doors and windows: because the aluminum alloy composite profile is made of aluminum alloy, its impact resistance is much stronger than that of plastic steel window profile.
4. Good air tightness: the gaps of aluminum alloy composite window are equipped with multiple sealing strips or rubber strips, and the air tightness is grade I, which can give full play to air conditioning interaction and save 50% energy.
5. Good water tightness: the doors and windows are designed with rain proof water structure to completely isolate the rain water from the outside, and the water tightness meets the relevant national standards.
6. Good fire resistance: aluminum alloy is metal material and does not burn.
7. Good anti-theft performance: aluminum alloy composite window, equipped with excellent hardware accessories and high-grade decorative lock, makes thieves helpless.
8. Maintenance free: aluminum alloy composite profiles are not easy to be eroded by acid and alkali, will not turn yellow and fade, almost no maintenance is required. Dirty, you can use water and detergent to scrub, clean as before after cleaning.
9. Best design: the aluminum alloy composite window is designed scientifically with reasonable energy-saving profiles.