Aluminum alloy doors and windows are indispensable in our family life, and in life, these aluminum alloy sliding doors and windows will also have some problems. Let's see what problems will appear and how to deal with them. Only by understanding these can we make our daily life more smooth. Now, let's talk about how to deal with the problem that the aluminum alloy doors and windows are not tightly closed.
First, the opening and closing are blocked
When opening and closing aluminum alloy doors and windows, there will be blocking, and we need to spend a lot of effort in the process of opening and closing, and in addition, there will be small overlap width of frame and leaf as well as uneven surrounding gap, which is basically caused by deformation of door frame or leaf, looseness and flower of sealing strip, damage of hardware accessories and poor installation quality exceeding allowable deviation Yes, so how to carry out rectification?
1. The installation process must be met during installation, and the installation quality of each process must be checked and adjusted at any time to ensure that it meets the relevant deviation requirements of installation.
2. The center line of doors and windows and window holes should be drawn. When the window frame is installed into the hole, the center line must be aligned. The frame angle needs to be temporarily fixed. The perpendicularity, levelness and right angle of the window frame need to be carefully adjusted to ensure that each installation is within the allowable deviation range.
3. Before entering the frame, we also need to check the diagonal and straightness deviation. After entering the frame, we need to check the overlap width and clearance with steel ruler etc. until the best requirement is reached.
4. The hardware parts need to be installed correctly, and we need to replace them in time after the damage is found, so as to better ensure the stable use.
5. It is usually necessary to protect and maintain the doors and windows to prevent the influence of external forces. Remember not to hang heavy objects, otherwise it is easy to cause deformation. When using, it should be opened gently to maximize its function and prolong the service life of doors and windows.
Hardware accessories can be said to be the most important part of aluminum alloy doors and windows, because of its frequent use, there will be some problems, and the damage performance is mainly the hardware accessories fixed is not too strong, pulley or sliding support hinge damage. The main reasons for these damages are improper selection or poor quality, or there is no metal lining plate in the time of confinement, and there is not enough installation strength.
So, what about rectification?
1. When selecting hardware accessories, the model, performance and specification shall meet the requirements of national standards to ensure that the selected accessories are matched with doors and windows to ensure better use.
2. Double pulley or rolling pulley should be selected for doors and windows or double-layer glass whose width is more than 1 mm, so as to avoid unsmooth pushing and pulling due to long service time.
3. The hardware fittings should be installed at the end until the combination of lock, handle, etc. can ensure the normal position and the flexibility of the switch.