Aluminum alloy doors and windows have become the mainstream of doors and windows decoration industry because of its strong, corrosion-resistant, easy to heat conduction, easy to install and other characteristics, so if it is self built or second-hand house renovation, how to choose and install doors and windows should be replaced and installed? What kind of aluminum alloy doors and windows is good, I will introduce it to you.
1. When renovating a second-hand house or renovating an old house, the first thing to do is to replace the doors and windows with good quality and low price. At the same time, consider the sealing and safety of doors and windows. Don't be deceived by the so-called low price and hidden consumption demands.
2. To buy building materials, you must go to the regular building materials shopping mall and stores. Some doors and windows look good, but in fact, the quality is not so good. It may be counterfeit or imitation. You must be careful when purchasing.
3. Check the door and window accessories by knocking, color, quality and other ways to see whether the real material, whether the operation is smooth.
4. If you install doors and windows with sealing strips, you need to ask workers to replace the sealing strips regularly to ensure the sealing is tight and easy to replace. Secondly, the sealing strip is made of rubber, so its service life is much shorter than that of doors and windows.
5. In addition to paying attention to the vertical and horizontal directions when installing doors and windows, the sealing of doors and windows must also be paid attention to. Otherwise, there may be water seepage, ventilation, etc., and the service life of doors and windows may become shorter.