Compared with ordinary doors and windows, thermal insulation aluminum alloy casement windows are more specialized in profile treatment. In terms of thickness, broken bridge casement windows are larger than ordinary doors and windows, and their strength and safety level are also better than ordinary doors and windows. What does the common 50 casement window mean? What are the advantages of thermal insulation aluminum alloy casement window?
What is 50 casement window?
General heat insulation aluminum alloy window profile is usually named by the width of frame or fan. It is usually calculated according to the width of the frame, such as: 50, 52, 55, 60, etc. for the 50 series casement window, the width from the window frame is 50 mm. The material thickness must be more than 1.4mm to meet the standard.
Advantages of heat insulation aluminum alloy casement window
1. Thermal insulation aluminum alloy casement window has good thermal insulation. The inner and outer frames of heat-insulating profiles are soft separated. The frame is sealed with one adhesive strip and two wool tops. It is closed tightly, with excellent air and water tightness and excellent heat preservation performance; The window sash is made of insulating glass, which makes the window truly show excellent sound insulation, heat insulation, heat preservation and function. It saves a lot of heating and cooling costs. The heat transfer coefficient K value is less than 2.23? 2.94w/2k. The energy-saving effect is remarkable. The energy-saving cost of several years is enough to make up for the previous investment.
2. Noise proof and sound insulation of thermal insulation aluminum alloy casement window. The structure has been carefully designed and the joints are tight. The test results show that the air sound insulation reaches 30-40db, which can ensure the residents within 50 meters on both sides of the expressway from noise interference, and the adjacent downtown can also ensure the indoor quiet and warm.
3. Anti theft and anti loosening installation of thermal insulation aluminum alloy casement window. With a common multi-point hardware lock to ensure the stability and safety of the window in use.
4. Heat insulation aluminum alloy casement window to prevent wind sand and wind pressure. The straight material of inner frame adopts hollow design, which can resist wind pressure deformation and has good anti vibration effect. It can be used in high-rise buildings and civil residences. It can be designed with large area window type and large lighting area. The air tightness of this kind of window is better than that of any aluminum or plastic window. It can ensure that there is no dust in the window sill and floor in the area with heavy wind and sand.
5. Heat insulation aluminum alloy casement window to prevent condensation and frost. It is obvious that the water vapor tightness of the aluminum doors and windows can be improved, and the water vapor tightness of the aluminum doors and windows can be improved.
6. Thermal insulation aluminum alloy casement window has the advantages of waterproof function. According to the principle of pressure balance, the structural drainage system is designed, the slope ladder type is designed for sliding down, and the drainage outlet is set, so that the drainage is smooth and the water tightness is good.
7. Design of heat insulation aluminum alloy window with mosquito screen. Invisible screen window, can be used inside and outside the choice of devices, with anti mosquito, flies, especially suitable for the northern region with many mosquitoes.
About 50 casement window, thermal insulation aluminum alloy casement window advantages introduced here, if you want to know more doors and windows products and related knowledge, please continue to pay attention to China door and window net.