In general, a high-quality aluminum alloy sliding door can be used for 20-30 years, but if the hardware accessories are not up to standard, the service life is greatly reduced. Therefore, in daily life, we must often check the condition of hardware accessories, and timely replace the parts with problems.
At present, many aluminum alloy doors and windows products have anti-corrosion protection film. Whether it is oxidation film or paint protection, it is for the door and window products will not rust, but focus on the whole product corrosion, often ignore the corrosion of hardware accessories.
Hardware accessories is an important part of aluminum alloy door, its performance and quality have an important impact on the function of doors and windows. Due to the continuous development of modern technology, more and more door and window hardware accessories (handle, armrest, hinge, slide rail, connector) are also pouring into the market. In this Shengtian aluminum alloy manufacturers to remind you, when buying aluminum alloy doors, not only pay attention to the quality of the product style, but also always pay attention to the situation of hardware accessories.
Due to the fact that aluminum alloy is easy to be passivated under natural conditions, the structure of aluminum alloy doors and windows will be a combination of very small anodes when general metal materials are used.
Maintenance methods of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Seven aluminum alloy doors and windows Maintenance Tips
1. In the use of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the action should be light, push and pull naturally; if there is any difficulty, do not pull and push hard, and remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows out of the old. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the push and pull grooves. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
2. When cleaning the aluminum alloy doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum frame, and do not pull the frame as a support.
3. Aluminum alloy doors and windows can be dipped in soft cloth with water or neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, and can not use detergent with strong acid and alkali, such as detergent powder and toilet detergent.
4. After rainy days, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time, and the water in the chute should be wiped dry. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. The connection parts of aluminum alloy frame should be checked frequently, the bolts should be tightened in time, and the damaged parts should be replaced. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. The sealing wool and glass glue seal are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of doors and windows. If there is any falling off, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
7. Check the joint of aluminum alloy frame and wall frequently. If it is loose for a long time, it is easy to deform the whole frame and make the doors and windows unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.