Spend a lot of time and energy to choose good doors and windows, how can you make them "half way" scrapped? Jinpai Huating doors and windows for your advice, let your windows and doors use longer!
Maintenance of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Ensure cleanliness. In use, the action should be as light as possible to open and close gently, do not use too much force or too much force. When opening doors and windows, if there are obstacles, you should first remove the fault. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the push-pull groove. The dust accumulated in the push-pull groove is easy to cause the push-pull difficulty of the aluminum alloy door and window, and cause the door and window easy to be damaged, thus affecting the service life of the door and window.
Aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. Clean the aluminum alloy doors and windows regularly to keep the surface clean and free from contamination and corrosion. Choose soft gauze or cotton yarn as much as possible to avoid scratching the surface of doors and windows.
2. Wipe the glass with towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar, which can quickly eliminate the dirt on the glass.
3. The glass is first coated with chalk, lime water or gypsum powder, and then cleaned with a cloth after drying.
4. Basin filled with some water, into a small number of shampoo mixed, with it to wipe the glass, will appear particularly clean and bright.
5. The scale on the glass can be wiped with a cloth or a piece of silk dipped in toothpaste.
6. Take a dry and a wet cloth, first wipe both sides of the glass with a wet cloth; then dip a few white wine into the dry cloth, and then wipe the glass hard to clean and bright.
7. If there is a pen path on the glass, you can use rubber to soak in water for friction, and then wipe it with a wet cloth.
8. If the glass is stained with paint, it can be wiped with cotton dipped in turpentine or hot vinegar.
9. Some of the indigo will be added to the glass when wiping.
10. It is also very clean to wipe the glass with silk stockings dipped in water.
Effect drawing of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Acid and alkaline chemicals should be avoided to contact the surface of aluminum alloy doors and windows as far as possible. In case of stains and dirt, soft cloth can be dipped in water or neutral detergent for cleaning, so as to prevent doors and windows from being corroded.
Corrosion protection of aluminum alloy doors and windows