Doors and windows are an indispensable part of the current architecture. They are the haven of our life and the embodiment of our life taste. Because the aluminum alloy doors and windows have good effect and excellent performance, they are loved by everyone. Today, we will introduce the features of aluminum alloy doors and windows? And how to maintain it?
Characteristics of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Compared with wooden doors and windows and steel doors and windows, aluminum alloy doors and windows have obvious advantages, mainly durable, airtight and beautiful.
1. Light weight, strong and durable. Aluminum alloy doors and windows are about 50% lighter than steel doors and windows; compared with wood doors and windows, they are more corrosion-resistant, not easy to be damaged, and their oxidation and coloring layer does not fall off, do not fade, and are durable.
2. Good sealing performance. Aluminum alloy doors and windows have high air tightness, water tightness and sound insulation are better than wood doors and steel doors and windows.
3. The color is bright and beautiful. The frame material of aluminum alloy doors and windows, after ammoniation coloring treatment, can be silver white, bronze, dark red and other colors, and can be colored patterns. The aluminum alloy doors and windows made of it have beautiful appearance, bright and clean surface, gorgeous and firm color, and enhance the decorative effect of indoor and outdoor facade.
Maintenance of aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. Push and pull
In the use of aluminum alloy doors and windows, remember to push hard and pull hard, should follow its natural, if you find that pushing and pulling is hindered, do not use force, should check whether there is something obstructing or door and window deformation. Aluminum alloy doors and windows should be often cleaned to keep them clean, especially the push-pull groove. If there is dust, it will easily affect the push-pull.
2. Do not squeeze the aluminum frame
Generally speaking, when cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, it's better not to stand on the aluminum frame, because the weight of people for a long time will easily lead to the deformation of aluminum frame, and do not use aluminum frame as support.
3. Choose the right cleaner
Aluminum doors and windows can not use detergent or toilet detergent, which will corrode aluminum doors and windows, and can not use soap or detergent. Generally, it can be washed with water.
4. No ponding is allowed in the chute
If there is rainwater accumulated in the chute, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped out in time, and special attention should be paid to dry the accumulated water in the chute. If the sliding chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. Always check vulnerable parts
Always check the vulnerable parts of doors and windows, add lubricating oil regularly to keep them clean and flexible. For the frame connection parts, it is also necessary to check them frequently, tighten the bolts in time, and replace the damaged parts, sealing strips and glass glue seals.
The above is a small network to share the characteristics of aluminum alloy doors and windows, as well as aluminum alloy doors and windows maintenance knowledge, I hope to help you.