The maintenance of broken bridge aluminum alloy windows is a problem that many people care about, but many people do not know how to "take care of" the windows at home. Then, how do we maintain our windows and doors in winter? Here are some questions.
1. Why are the broken bridge aluminum alloy windows not normal when they are opened or closed in winter?
2. Why are windows easy to use in winter because of their convenience?
In fact, all of these are reasonable to follow. Most of them do not pay attention to maintenance when using. In winter, the weather gets colder and the humidity in the air is heavier, which brings more stringent tests to aluminum alloy doors and windows, making it easier for aluminum alloy to show some small defects that are difficult to find at ordinary times.
In winter, how to maintain the broken bridge aluminum alloy window?
Since the maintenance of aluminum alloy windows in winter is the same as that of aluminum alloy windows in winter, which maintenance methods of aluminum alloy windows need to be improved in winter The broken bridge aluminum alloy window is stronger and more durable
1. In winter, the indoor temperature should not be too high (adhere to about 20 degrees). When using electric heating or other heating equipment, keep away from aluminum alloy to avoid heating deformation.
2. Do not often rub the edges and corners of aluminum alloy, so as to avoid the fading and damage of the decorative materials at the edges and corners.
3. Attention should be paid to the indoor ventilation, keep the indoor humidity, and keep the aluminum alloy window at normal room temperature.
4. Don't often open the broken bridge aluminum alloy window with water stains or other solutions, which will cause the door lock to change color and become ugly. When opening the broken bridge aluminum alloy window or changing the handle of the door lock, it is necessary to gently open and close, so as to make the service life of the accessories longer. If the hinge, door lock and other frequent mechanical activities of hardware appear loose, to timely tighten.
5. Clean and remove dust on schedule to prevent corrosive liquid from remaining on aluminum surface.
6. When cleaning the surface stains of aluminum alloy, you can use the soft cloth to wipe after humidifying with HA Qi. If the stain is too heavy, you can use toothpaste or furniture special cleaning agent, and wipe it immediately after decontamination.
7. When using the broken bridge aluminum alloy window, do not hang heavy articles on the door leaf or prevent sharp objects from bumping and scratching. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use too much force or open the door at a large angle, so as to prevent damage to hardware accessories.
Aluminum alloy in the summer after the "baking" test, into the winter also easily presents all kinds of insufferable. Do a good job in moisturizing, so that aluminum alloy can have the most suitable humidity and temperature, but also can extend the service life of bridge broken aluminum alloy window.