Germany liefan bridge broken aluminum doors and windows have many advantages, such as good performance, light weight, beautiful (with metal luster, can be processed into various shapes and colors), good lighting (small frame), durable (non aging, atmospheric corrosion resistance), easy recovery and reuse of profiles, no environmental pollution and other advantages. However, the poor thermal insulation of the frame material is its disadvantage. In recent years, the appearance of the broken bridge structure window frame has improved the heat insulation and energy saving performance of the aluminum alloy window. In addition, the original push-pull window is replaced by a better performance casement window, which makes it become a new decoration favorite with excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
1. Preferred scheme: hollow 5 + 15 + 5 glass, flat open inner inverted aluminum alloy window (color is optional, according to the coating film, it can be divided into anodized products, powder spraying, electro pneumatic painting, fluorocarbon paint, etc.). The weather is wet, it is better to choose the powder spraying with good corrosion resistance.
2. Quality points:
(1) The thickness of bridge broken or composite profile is greater than 1.4 mm, and the fabrication and installation comply with the provisions of GB / 8479-2003 of aluminum alloy window;
(2) Insulating glass + 5 + 5;
(3) EPDM rubber strip;
(4) High quality brand hardware;
(5) The yarn fan profile must be matched with the window, and the yarn mesh should be of high quality;
(6) The switch and internal reversing are flexible;
(7) In the design of window frame installation and opening leaf, the thickness of window cover and window sill plate should be considered to prevent the window sash from being opened after the window cover is wrapped;
(8) The window frame should be installed firmly, and the gap between the window and the wall should be filled with foam rubber. The special sealant for doors and windows should be smooth, straight and even;
(9) Weather proof glue should be applied around the window to prevent water leakage;
(10) The thickness of powder spraying coating is more than 40um, that of electro pneumatic coating is more than 16um, and that of fluorocarbon coating is more than 30um.