With the improvement of people's living standard and aesthetic consciousness, more and more families like to choose aluminum alloy doors and windows as the standard of home decoration. As a consumable, in the daily use process, which aluminum alloy doors and windows maintenance skills to extend its service life?
1. In the use of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the action should be light and the push and pull should be natural; if there is any difficulty, do not pull and push hard, but remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows out of the old. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the push and pull grooves. Dust remover and inner dust trap.
2. When cleaning the aluminum alloy doors and windows, people should not step on the aluminum frame or hold the frame as a support.
3. Aluminum alloy doors and windows can be dipped in soft cloth with clean water or neutral detergent. Do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, and do not use detergent with strong acid and alkali, such as decontamination powder and toilet detergent.
4. After rainy days, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time, and special attention should be paid to dry the accumulated water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. The connection parts of aluminum alloy frame should be checked frequently, and the bolts should be tightened in time to replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. Sealing wool and glass glue seal are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of doors and windows. If there is any falling off, repair and replace it in time.
7. Check the joint of aluminum alloy frame and wall frequently. If it is loose for a long time, it is easy to deform the whole frame and make the doors and windows unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.
As for the maintenance skills of aluminum alloy doors and windows, you are welcome to consult liefan online customer service and give you a professional reply!