What are the practical ways to choose a sunny room?
1. Choose the model of sunshine room, because its top structure is roughly divided into: A. herringbone type B. single slope type C. arc top type D. inclined top arc angle type E. inclined top inclined angle type F. cone type g. composite type
2. Select the material of sunlight room. The material of sunlight room can be divided into three categories: A. stainless steel square tube sunlight room: good integrity, high degree of field operation, long time, the corner part is not exquisite, color difference, more suitable for the sunlight room with complex structure; B. aluminum alloy square tube: high degree of standardization, short field operation time, suitable for small sunlight room with simple structure; C Special high strength aluminum alloy material: the special high strength aluminum alloy sunlight room material designed by fender company has more reasonable structure design and details processing, which is suitable for medium-sized family sunshine room with high strength and high sealing requirements.
3. Determine the use of the sunshine room. It is suggested that users should consider the main uses of the sunshine room before building it, such as: leisure and viewing, fitness, chess and card entertainment, flower cultivation, meeting visitors, reading, etc The design of sunshine is different from that of designer;
4. Make clear the installation position of the sunlight room. There are three kinds of most common positions of the sunlight room: the roof sunlight room, the building wall extension sunlight room, the independent sunlight room;
5. Review the sunlight room design renderings, most users do not have the ability to audit the special drawings, require designers to convert into three-dimensional design renderings, which can directly reflect the design effect of the sunshine room, and facilitate further communication and final audit; 6 After determining the overall scheme and design effect, the user should further determine the details of each part of the sunlight room with the designer, such as the direction of opening the door, the opening position of the window, and the connection method with the building wall and ground, etc., the more detailed, the less the sequelae.