What problems should be paid attention to in the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, and the latest installation specifications and standards;
1、 Accessories standard
1. The accessories of aluminum alloy doors and windows shall be complete and matched, and the replacement accessories that do not match the product model shall not be used. The surface of fasteners, hardware, reinforced steel and metal lining plate shall be subject to anti-corrosion treatment. If corrosion is found during acceptance, all such accessories shall be replaced.
2. The installation position of accessories must be correct, firm, flexible and applicable, and the accessories should be installed completely.
3. Sliding doors and windows must be provided with anti falling measures.
2、 Sealing standard
1. Elastic materials such as closed cell foamed plastics and expanded polystyrene should be selected for filling gaps in layers. The filling thickness should not be more than 20 mm, and the filling should not be too tight, so as to be able to expand by itself, so as to prevent water leakage, sound insulation and heat preservation, and prevent condensation around the window.
2. 5-8 mm deep notch shall be left on the surface of the gap according to the specification requirements, and the sealant shall be injected. The wood wedge shall be embedded in the construction of decorative surface course. After the completion of decoration, the wood wedge shall be taken out, and the notch shall be continuously connected to clean up the floating ash. The caulking glue shall be applied in the groove from bottom to top. When plastering the lower sill of the window, the lower sill shall be extended for 3-5mm, and the sealant shall be applied at the internal corner. Clean the surface before glue injection, and check whether the glue injection is continuous after glue injection to prevent missing injection. The sealant shall be free from defects such as falling off, peeling, no elasticity, cracking on the adhesive surface, and relevant concealed works shall be recorded.
3. The joints between the auxiliary frame and the door and window frames and the splicing materials shall be sealed with sealant.
3、 Glass standard
1. The minimum installation size of glass in window frame shall meet the requirements.
2. The glass installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows shall not directly contact the profile. When installing aluminum alloy, plastic frame and fan glass, the glass shall be set with supporting block and positioning block with the same width as the groove, and the installation position shall be 1 / 4 of the side length of the slot angle. The length of supporting block shall not be less than 50 mm, and the length of positioning block shall not be less than 25 mm.
3. Expansion allowance shall be reserved for the sealing strip, which is generally 20-30 mm longer than the assembly side, and it shall be cut off at the inclined plane at the corner and be pasted firmly with adhesive; the sealing joint of sealing paste shall be uniform and the surface shall be smooth and smooth.
What problems should be paid attention to in the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows? Not only that, before the processing of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the wind pressure resistance, air permeability and rain water permeability of glass should be tested. When the test results can not meet the design requirements, the door and window type must be modified, and the formal processing can be conducted after passing the re inspection.
The connector shall be galvanized cold-rolled steel sheet with thickness not less than 1.5 mm and width not less than 25 mm, with both ends protruding out of the window frame and fixed with the wall; the connector (iron foot) of aluminum alloy door and window shall be used together with the door and window frame. The reinforced section steel closely fitting with the inner cavity shall be used as the lining of the composite plastic doors and windows, and the two ends of the section steel shall be 10-15mm longer than the assembled panel.
The above is the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows need to pay attention to which issues and the latest installation standards, if you still encounter any problems in the installation process, you can contact us to answer them one by one.