Installation process of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Now a lot of families decorate, do you pay attention to the details of decoration? The brightness of the space and the sense of interior space are closely related to the installation of windows in the family. Now many families like to choose aluminum alloy doors and windows for decoration. Is it difficult to construct? Do you have any serious supervision and inspection, for the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, how do we better supervise it?
Installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is not difficult, as long as the following steps are mastered: preparation, process flow, construction operation, installation inspection, precautions, etc. Before starting these works, first understand the standard of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Strictly speaking, the horizontal and double-sided vertical error of 1.5m high and wide windows should not be greater than 3mm. Generally speaking, the aluminum alloy doors and windows are installed by the back plug method. In order not to pollute the surface of the aluminum alloy doors and windows, the bottom ash is generally sprinkled on the blank of the doors and windows to ensure that the doors and windows are not affected.
The following is an introduction to the installation process of aluminum alloy doors and windows summarized by liefan
1. Preparation for installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows. It includes the measurement of door and window reserved opening size, door and window blank repair, specification of aluminum alloy doors and windows meeting relevant standards, relevant tools (for example, common tools include: cutting machine, electric welding machine, electric drill, impact drill, glue gun, glass sucker, screw driver, wood wedge, wire hammer, level ruler, etc.), and meet relevant quality standards.
2. The installation process of aluminum alloy doors and windows includes: snapping line to find gauge distance, anti-corrosion treatment, door and window frame in place, alignment and temporary fixation, frame and wall connection, peripheral gap plug, door and window fixed glass installation, door and window leaf installation, hardware accessories installation, gluing and wiping. About interested in understanding how to make aluminum alloy doors and windows, you can refer to the article introduction of the production of liefan aluminum alloy doors and windows.
3. Installation and construction of aluminum alloy doors and windows. It mainly includes measuring the standard of doors and windows, repairing and adjusting, determining the position of doors and windows, corresponding anti-corrosion treatment, positioning and fixing of doors and windows, linking with walls and filling gaps, installing doors and windows and glass, installing door and window leaves and assembly accessories, gluing and cleaning.
4. Installation inspection of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Relevant national standards must be installed, mainly by measuring whether various standard sizes meet the relevant standards. Usually, we can observe and check the problems directly. It is enough to deal with the common aluminum alloy doors and windows, but for some doors and windows with higher requirements, it is strictly required to follow the relevant standards.
5. Precautions for installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Need to operate in accordance with the relevant operating standards, installation sequence need to follow the relevant standards, otherwise it is easy to cause door and window deformation or damage.
The surface of the shiny aluminum oxide alloy is smooth. The window sash frame is large and can be inlaid with large area of glass, so that the indoor light is sufficient and bright, the contrast between the facade between indoor and outdoor is enhanced, and the living room is more hierarchical. The aluminum alloy itself is easy to be extruded, and the cross-sectional dimension of the profile is accurate and the processing accuracy is high. Therefore, aluminum alloy doors and windows are recommended for decoration.