Aluminum alloy door and window profile has many advantages, such as high strength, light weight, strong stability, strong corrosion resistance, good plasticity, small deformation, no pollution, non-toxic, strong fire resistance, long service life (up to 50-100 years), good recovery, and can be recycled, etc., it has been widely used in building door and window engineering for many years. However, in recent years, many black hearted businesses have greatly reduced the safety of aluminum alloy doors and windows due to the material discount.
So let's let liefan doors and windows explain how to check the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows when purchasing!
1. Window surface: the window frame shall be clean, flat and smooth, and the large surface shall be free from scratch and bruise, and the profile shall be free from open welding and fracture.
2. Hardware: the hardware should be complete, in correct position, firmly installed, flexible in use, and able to achieve their respective functions.
3. Glass sealing strip: the contact between the sealing strip and the glass and the glass groove shall be smooth, and the edge rolling and groove shedding are not allowed.
4. Sealing quality: when the doors and windows are half closed, there is no obvious gap between the fan and the frame, and the sealing strip on the sealing surface should be in compression state.
5. Glass: the glass should be flat and firmly installed without looseness. The single-layer glass should not directly contact the profile. The inner and outer surfaces of the double-layer glass should be clean. There should be no dust and moisture in the glass interlayer, and the spacer strip should not be cocked.
The joint must be less than 6 mm to the glass strip.
7. Splicing material: the splicing material should be closely connected with the window frame, and sealed with caulking paste without shaking. The spacing between screws should be less than or equal to 600mm. Both ends of reinforced steel lining should be firmly fixed with the hole opening.
8. Switch parts: flat opening, sliding or rotating windows shall be closed tightly.
9. Connection between frame and wall: the window frame shall be horizontal and vertical with the same height, the spacing between fixing pieces shall be less than or equal to 600mm, the frame and wall shall be firmly connected, the gap shall be filled with elastic material, and the surface joint paste shall be sealed without cracks.
10. Drain hole: drain hole should be located correctly and unobstructed at the same time
Founded in 2002, Shanghai liefan decoration materials Co., Ltd. is committed to leading the development direction and change trend of the door and window industry. Its headquarters marketing center is located in room 1210, Chigang building, Haizhu District, Shanghai, China, close to Bazhou International Convention and Exhibition Center. The company is located in Kengtou Industrial Zone, Jinshan Avenue, and the warehousing and distribution center is located at No. 16, shiliugang road. Its development is based on perfect quality assurance and high-end creative research and development Core support. Established a mature sales network and after-sales service system. At the same time, we have a professional service team composed of liefan company, agents and distributors to create high-quality and efficient installation services. We will provide you with door-to-door services of design, installation and maintenance, and perfect pre-sale, sales and after-sales services, so that users can feel the warm feeling of value-added, focused and intimate.
"Liefan" enterprise adheres to the sustainable development strategy of safety, efficiency, innovation, transcendence and integrity. We constantly pursue product innovation and service improvement, and constantly develop high-quality and high-quality new products. We adhere to the avant-garde concept, professional attitude, intimate post-sale service, build a good faith and high-quality supplier, and work together to advance towards our faith and mission!!!