If the aluminum alloy door and window hinge is broken, we need to know that the aluminum alloy door and window hinge is broken, but the aluminum alloy door and window hinge is not damaged. In addition to the quality defects of the product itself, improper installation and operation also account for a large number of reasons. What are the corresponding preventive measures?
1. Aluminum alloy doors and windows have a complete system, from the selection of profiles, to the configuration of hardware accessories should ensure the height of the fit. In addition to the current national specifications, the profile should also be in line with the current industry standards.
2. Aluminum alloy is usually used for double wheel doors and windows, such as aluminum alloy for double wheel doors and windows. If the main degree of the upper suspension window is more than 1000mm, the wind brace should be installed.
3. The sliding brace hinge is usually made of 304 stainless steel, and 316 material is required in coastal cities. Prevent salt spray corrosion.
4. When installing hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be set inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice of the thread pitch of the fastener. It is not allowed to fasten on the plastic profile, and non-metallic lining is not allowed.
5. Attention should be paid to the installation sequence of aluminum alloy door and window hardware. Generally, the accessories are installed after the window is formed, while the aluminum alloy door and window lock and handle will not be installed until the aluminum alloy door and window are in the frame, so as to ensure the correct installation position.
6. Aluminum alloy door and window hardware, after all, is the price of metal, it can not avoid the problem of rust oxidation, so the daily anti rust work is also essential. In daily use, it should be opened and put down gently to prevent damage caused by hard opening and closing.