Liefan 10 years of professional aluminum alloy window processing, aluminum alloy hanging window production.
The difference between aluminum alloy top hung window and aluminum alloy push-pull window mainly lies in the collocation with the overall style of the building. Aluminum alloy casement window can make any vertical effect of lines because of its flexibility of dividing grid. Moreover, for large partition floor to floor window, the opening fan only accounts for a small part of the whole window, so it is more suitable for strict requirements on the overall effect of the building In particular, it is in line with the architect's pursuit of large division, spacious and bright, good permeability and harmonious appearance. Because the opening position of the sliding window can only be horizontal, it is difficult to match with the fixed glass with large division. Generally, it is more suitable for opening workshops or rural family buildings with clear horizontal and vertical lines.
The aluminum alloy upper suspension window rod can tighten the window leaf inward, realize the combination of function and aesthetic feeling, and has excellent heat insulation performance; Siemens Aubi handle has various functions; Adjust the direction of air flow to make it pass through the upper part of the space, so as not to blow directly to people; effectively adjust the size of ventilation, when opening inward, the ventilation volume is large, but it affects the use of indoor space (so it is only used when a large amount of indoor air change is needed, and it is not used at ordinary times). The ventilation rate is small when the interior is inverted, which does not affect the indoor space and is used most of the time; It can effectively solve the problem of anti-theft. It can be opened when there is no one in the room or at night;
1. Ventilation. Because the inverted position is another way of opening the casement window, the room is naturally connected with the natural air, the indoor air is fresh, and the possibility of rainwater entering the room is excluded. The fresh air undoubtedly creates a comfortable living environment for people.
2. Security. The linkage hardware and handle are arranged around the window sash for indoor operation. When the window is closed, all around the window sash are fixed on the window frame, so the security and anti-theft performance are excellent.
3. Easy to clean windows. Simple operation linkage handle, can make the window outside to indoor. It is convenient and safe to clean the exterior surface of windows
4. Practicability. The utility model can avoid occupying the indoor space when the inner window is opened, and it is not convenient to hang the curtain and install the lifting clothes hanging rod.
5. Good sealing and heat preservation performance. Through multi-point locking around the window sash, the sealing and thermal insulation effect of doors and windows are ensured.
It not only communicates with the air, but also plays a role in the room. What people see at first is the frame with glass. However, the window itself contains a lot of technology. After countless times of switching and flipping, the real meaning of the window is shown.
Aluminum alloy middle suspension window refers to the window with the rotating axis installed on the left and right, which can rotate along the axis. However, when the rotating axis is vertically installed, the window that can rotate along the axis refers to the vertical window strictly. The two are slightly different, but the principle is the same. For the convenience of description, they are collectively referred to as the middle suspension window.
Aluminum alloy middle hung window first appeared in Europe. It is used for skylight or roof window that can't be reached by warehouse or workshop. It can be opened and closed with a long hook, without other accessories (so there are still some skylights made in the form of middle suspension, which is called mid hung skylight). Today, after continuous development, the middle suspended window has changed a lot. Its characteristics include complex material type, unique hardware and complex processing. Because of these difficulties, many door and window manufacturers and owners are deterred. However, due to the smooth and large amount of air circulation in the open state, the middle suspended window is considered by some architects to be the best window with the same area and recommended to use