Aluminum alloy doors and windows manufacturing industry standards;
1、 Profile specification standard
Aluminum alloy profile is the main material of aluminum alloy doors and windows. The commonly used profile specifications of aluminum alloy sliding window are 70 series, 75 series, 80 series, 85 series, 90 series, etc. The commonly used profile specifications of aluminum alloy casement window are 45 series, 50 series, 55 series, 60 series, etc. the appropriate profile should be selected according to the product design requirements of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
2、 Thickness standard of aluminum profile
At present, the sectional geometric dimensions of aluminum alloy profiles for aluminum alloy doors and windows have been serialized. The product standard "aluminum alloy doors and windows" (GB / T 8478-2008) stipulates that the minimum measured wall thickness of aluminum alloy profiles for doors and windows should not be less than 1.1 mm. However, in the aluminum alloy profile market, in order to pursue profits unilaterally, some manufacturers reduce the thickness of aluminum alloy profiles. Due to the thin plate wall and insufficient strength, it is easy to damage the surface or deform the doors and windows under large load, which reduces the wind pressure resistance of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
3、 Coating surface standard
The surface coating of aluminum alloy doors and windows plays a role in protecting the surface of aluminum alloy profiles. There are four surface treatment methods, namely oxide film, electrophoretic painting, powder spraying and fluorocarbon spraying. There are also wood grain transfer processing based on powder spraying, with many colors. Due to different surface treatment methods, the cost of coating thickness gauge is different. Therefore, the selection of surface coating should be comprehensively considered according to the climatic conditions of the building location, use location, building grade and economic conditions. If the coastal areas are seriously eroded by the sea breeze, the thicker coating should be selected. Do not use the oxide film in areas with severe acid and alkali.
4、 Selection standard of accessories
The accessories for aluminum alloy doors and windows should be selected reasonably according to the design requirements and categories of doors and windows. For example, the color of locks for aluminum alloy sliding windows can be selected according to the design, and the common zinc alloy die-casting products with chrome plating or film covering can be selected; the hinges and sliding braces of aluminum alloy casement windows should be stainless steel products, the thickness of steel sheet should not be less than 1.5mm, and there should be elastic adjustment device. The sliding block is generally copper products. Handle tail zinc alloy die casting products, surface chrome plating or coating, aluminum alloy products, surface oxidation.
V. material preparation standard of aluminum alloy doors and windows
(1) according to the design requirements, select all kinds of aluminum alloy profiles that meet the international requirements and have valid warranty.
(2) wipe the surface of various profiles with cotton yarn. If there is oil stain, water-soluble detergent can be used.
1. There should be no obvious damage on the profile surface.
2. There should be no obvious color difference on the colored surface of profile.
3. There shall be no oil spots, burrs or other stains on the surface of the profile after scrubbing.
4. In the process of profile material preparation, the traditional Chinese medicine should be handled with care to avoid damaging the profile surface.
5. If unqualified profiles are found in material preparation, they shall be reported to the quality control department in time.
6. It is forbidden to scratch the profile surface with hard objects, and to scrub with acetone or other chemicals that may corrode the profile.