With the improvement of people's living standard and aesthetic consciousness, more and more families like to choose aluminum alloy doors and windows as the standard of home decoration. In daily life, how should we maintain aluminum alloy doors and windows to extend the use of:
1. Regular cleaning, cleaning is the most basic maintenance of any equipment, aluminum alloy doors and windows after the wind, water and sun, it is easy to dust, dust long-term will erode the surface of doors and windows, so, regular cleaning is very important.
2. In order not to affect the sealing of doors and windows, it is very important to remove the impurities in time, which can also ensure the smooth drainage and avoid water leakage.
3. Avoid acid and alkali contamination, acid and alkali is the number one killer of aluminum alloy doors and windows. In daily use, in order to make the surface finish of aluminum alloy doors and windows not be damaged, acid and alkali must be kept away from.
4. Avoid the impact of hard objects, hard objects touch aluminum alloy doors and windows, on the one hand, it will damage its protective layer, serious may also make its deformation.
5. Light open and close, brute force push and pull will inevitably cause damage to aluminum alloy doors and windows, care can extend its service life, in the process of opening and closing, if you encounter jamming phenomenon, you may wish to check whether there are debris blocking, do not push and pull with brute force.