Now a lot of buildings use fengal doors and windows. It is necessary for consumers to learn how to judge the quality of fengal materials. How to judge the advantages and disadvantages of fengal aluminum alloy doors and windows? You should pay attention to the following points when purchasing such products in decoration:
Fengal aluminum alloy doors and windows project
1. Materials: the main materials of fengal aluminum alloy doors and windows generally include aluminum profiles, glass and hardware. Users pay more attention to the thickness of aluminum profiles and glass when purchasing doors and windows. On the contrary, the requirements for hardware are ordinary, which is not comprehensive. The thickness, strength and oxide film of aluminum profiles used for high-quality fengal doors and windows can generally meet the national standards. For example, the relevant national regulations require that the wall thickness of aluminum profile of fengal doors and windows should be no less than 1.2mm, and the thickness of oxide film should be 10 μ M. The toughened glass is better than ordinary glass. If the safety and durability of doors and windows are considered, stainless steel hardware accessories (such as screws, hinges, handle, etc.) are better than aluminum parts, and POM material products are the best choice for pulleys, because such products have higher strength and wear resistance, and they are smooth in use and not easy to be damaged.
2. Processing: high quality fengal doors and windows, fine processing, smooth tangent, consistent angle (the main frame material is usually 45 degrees or 90 degrees), in the splicing process should not appear more obvious gap, good sealing performance, smooth switch. If the processing of inferior fengal doors and windows, especially the outdoor windows of fengal, is not qualified, there will be sealing problems. Not only will the air and rain leak, but also the glass will burst and fall off under the action of strong wind and large external force, which will cause property loss and even personal injury to the owners.
3. Appearance: users usually pay attention to the appearance of products and decorative patterns of glass when purchasing fengal doors and windows, but often ignore the composite film on the surface of fengal doors and windows. This kind of composite film is formed by artificial oxidation film coloring, which has corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high gloss, and also has certain fire protection function. Therefore, when purchasing fengal doors and windows products, it should be more the same Class products. In the art of glass work, different owners choose according to their own preferences.
4. Price: the price of high-quality fengal doors and windows is 30% higher than that of inferior fengal doors and windows. Aluminum profiles extruded from recycled aluminum containing a lot of impurities are usually used for poor quality fengal doors and windows. Some of the aluminum profiles used are only 0.6-0.8 mm in wall thickness, which is much lower than the relevant national regulations in terms of tensile strength and yield.
5. Performance: it depends on whether the profile of fengal doors and windows can withstand ultra-high pressure; whether the inner leaf and outer frame structure of doors and windows are tight; whether the outdoor windows of fengal are tight and airtight; whether there is water and leakage in doors and windows; the structure of sound insulation and air tight strip and the durability of opening and closing force, heat insulation, nylon guide wheel durability, opening and locking durability and other door and window accessories.