Q: what is the maximum width of aluminum alloy top hung window?
A: there is no relevant specification for the maximum width of the upper suspended window. The size of the window will determine the selection of sliding brace due to the bearing problem. The window assembly needs longer sliding braces. At the same time, considering the locking sealing effect, more locking points will be added with the increase of window sash.
Q: can I use the handle on the top hung window?
A: Yes. The handle is divided into multi-point lock handle and single point lock handle. It is not said that which handle can only be fixed for any specific window type, but theoretically the handle can be used for all window types.
Q: what is the calculation method for the opening area of the upper suspended window?
Answer: if the opening angle is greater than 70 degrees, it will be calculated according to the window area; if it is less than 70 degrees, then f = f * Sina, a is the opening angle, and F is the window area
Q: can I use the sliding brace of casement window?
Answer: sliding brace of casement window is not allowed for upper suspension window. The sliding brace of casement window is different from that of suspended window in design structure, bearing force and opening angle are different.
What are the hanging windows
Answer: the upper suspension window lock (handle, connecting rod, lock point) sliding support and wind support (used when the window size is large)
Q: what is the opening angle and opening stroke of the upper suspension window?
Answer: the opening angle of the upper suspension window is less than 40 ℃, and the travel distance is less than 300 mm
Q: what are the requirements for the installation of wind bracing on the upper suspension window?
1. The installation method of back plug is adopted. The frame is installed first, and then the fan is installed;
2. 8 × 75 steel expansion pipe is used to fix the door and window frame and the wall;
3. Before installation, the actual size of the hole shall be checked with the doors and windows and drawings, and the position of the door and window openings shall be inspected and stacked separately;
4. Determine the installation position of the window frame in the thickness direction and horizontal direction of the opening wall;
5. Adjust the perpendicularity and levelness of the frame;
6. The upper, lower and horizontal position of each window frame is moderate, the horizontal is consistent, and the upper and lower are vertical;
7. After the installation of the inner and outer frames, the sealant shall be installed;
8. Installation hardware must ensure that all kinds of hardware and accessories are complete, there is no lack and loosening.