Superior thermal insulation performance of aluminum alloy doors and windows
- Editor: liefan 14:00:04, November 30, 2019
(1) broken bridge aluminum alloy door and window is the most advanced aluminum alloy door and window, its surface can be painted into a variety of colors.
(2) the structure of color aluminum alloy doors and windows with broken bridge is combined with the environmental protection of wooden windows and iron windows. The common feature of heat preservation and energy saving of plastic steel doors and windows is composed of two different sections through energy-saving heat insulation strips. The energy-saving heat insulation strip is also called nylon strip. Its main function is to cut off the heat transfer in the middle and prevent rapid or slow heat transfer. Its structure is more complex than ordinary aluminum doors and windows, and the cost is higher. Ordinary color aluminum has no heat insulation strip, no heat preservation and no energy saving. It just pastes on the surface.
(3) the section wall thickness of aluminum alloy doors and windows with broken bridge shall strictly follow the national standard. The wall thickness must be more than 1.4mm, because the wall thickness is related to the assembly technology and the safety of the door and window.
(4) technical requirements for assembly of color aluminum doors and windows with broken bridge and common color aluminum doors and windows: the color aluminum doors and windows with broken bridge are cut into 45 degree angles through the wall thickness of 1.4mm or above, and the complete set of equipment is assembled through the doors and windows with special plug-ins of more than 3mm at the corner. Extrusion positioning, and ordinary doors and windows are made of ordinary angle aluminum of about 1 mm, which is connected by rivets. Its firmness and safety are poor, but the cost is low. And the assembled color broken bridge aluminum doors and windows adults stand on the walk will not have a problem. There is a great difference in technical requirements between those assembled by complete sets of equipment and those assembled by manual operation on site. The special aluminum bridge profile cannot be compared with ordinary aluminum profile.
(5) the color aluminum doors and windows of bridge break must be customized by the aluminum manufacturer in the professional production cycle. The surface color treatment is professional and technical, and the service life is permanent. While the ordinary color aluminum doors and windows are only made of any kind of ordinary aluminum material, without professional treatment, coating effect and use are not professional If the service life is not too good, the color fading phenomenon will appear if it is too long, which is called cowhide gland, which determines that the production cycle of color aluminum doors and windows is long, while that of ordinary color aluminum doors and windows is short.
(6) the design of color aluminum doors and windows with broken bridge is different from that of ordinary aluminum doors and windows. Daylighting is designed according to different space, while ordinary aluminum doors and windows can only be designed according to the conventional design. The design of opening window of bridge breaking window is large design, and special hardware of bridge breaking window is special, while ordinary aluminum is any kind of hardware that can be used, which is not beautiful.
The double-sided glass + 9A is generally good insulation effect.
(8) combined with the characteristics of high wall thickness, high strength and high alloy composition, it is suitable for high-grade residential quarters of high-rise buildings. It has good wind resistance, load-bearing and good thermal insulation, so the bridge breaking window is also called advanced air tight window.
Please indicate the source of the article: Shanghai liefan aluminum alloy door and window factory//
- Sealing performance of bridge broken aluminum doors and windows [ Back to home page ] [ Printing ] [ Back to previous page ] Alibaba interview our company's TV feature film