Liefan tells you how to choose sound proof window
All the noise that interferes with people's work and study should be disturbed. Noise is a kind of sound that causes people irritability, or the volume is too strong to harm human health. Let's introduce some anti noise windows to you!
Because the production process of vacuum glass is more complex than that of insulating glass, the raw materials are more expensive, and the current production scale is small, the price of vacuum glass is more expensive than that of hollow glass. But in contrast, vacuum glass has much better performance than insulating glass, and it is also worth the price. The use of vacuum glass has the following advantages:
1) Vacuum glass has extraordinary heat insulation performance. It can be used as window glass to make the room warm rapidly in winter, and the indoor heating is not easy to be lost. In summer, indoor air conditioning, air conditioning is not easy to escape.
2) Due to its good heat insulation performance, the surface temperature of indoor window glass does not decrease in winter, and the chilly feeling caused by "surface wind" between windows and soles is alleviated. Warm in winter and cool in summer, warm and comfortable.
3) Vacuum glass is used as outer window glass, with its extraordinary sound insulation performance, it can prevent noise interference and realize quiet environment. The sound insulation performance (> 35dB, up to 45 dB) can fully meet the requirements of Shanghai Municipal notice on the use of sound insulation windows in new buildings within 50 meters on both sides of the road. It is applicable to the external windows of buildings along the street of existing and planned expressways and within 50 meters on both sides of the red line of main roads. However, single glass (< 18db) and insulating glass (< 25dB) are difficult to achieve.
4) Due to its excellent heat insulation performance, vacuum glass is difficult to condense on one side of the window glass even if the outdoor temperature is very low. It ensures a clear vision and does not need to clean the dewed glass frequently. It also prevents the contamination of the inner wall, curtain and ground, and damages the window frame due to the condensation water. It also inhibits the reproduction of mold and wall insects and cleans the living environment.
5) Vacuum glass with its extraordinary heat insulation performance, so that the energy dissipated from the window glass is reduced, the cost of heating and air conditioning is reduced, and the energy is saved. For example, experts' calculation shows that Tianheng building, located in Dongzhimen, Beijing, has a total area of 57000 square meters and a door and window area of nearly 10000 square meters. All of them are vacuum glass, saving thousands of tons of coal a year. Saving electricity cost more than one million yuan. It has reduced energy pressure on the country and reduced spending on individuals. At the same time, due to energy saving, the pollution caused by coal and oil combustion is reduced, and the purpose of environmental protection is achieved. To sum up, the use of vacuum glass is good for individuals, countries and the earth.