Precautions for installation of aluminum alloy door and window materials in coastal areas
- Editor: liefan 10:00:06, November 29, 2019
Matters needing special attention in installation and construction in coastal areas
Due to the large amount of salt and alkali contained in wind and rain in coastal areas, some areas have not been desalinated sea sand which is strictly prohibited by national standards. The corrosion problem of aluminum alloy doors and windows is relatively serious, which should be paid special attention to. In addition to the above procedures, the following procedures should also be strictly followed:
1. Aluminum doors and windows transported to the construction site shall be placed in a well ventilated, dry and clean warehouse.
2. The height of the sleeper surface at the place where it is placed should be no less than 100 mm from the ground, and each yard pile should not be more than 15 pieces (fans). The soft material should be used to level the sleeper surface between each pile to prevent the damage to the aluminum alloy and hardware parts
The protective film on the profile surface is damaged by mutual friction.
3. There must be drip line at the opening of doors and windows, which should be inspected before installation. Because the rainwater flowing through the wall made of sea sand has strong corrosivity, it must be prevented.
4. The installation of iron sheet should be of card type to minimize the processing amount of damaging the protective layer of aluminum alloy.
5. The joint of aluminum alloy profile shall be sealed with neutral glue to prevent rainwater from entering the cavity without protective layer. As a rule of thumb, corrosion usually begins with an inner cavity without a protective layer.
6. After the completion of internal and external decoration, tear off the protective tape and clean the doors and windows. Do not use corrosive liquid and hard objects to clean the doors and windows, so as to avoid damaging the surface paint film.
7. Important tips:
1) aluminum is an active metal, and the damage of protective layer has no anti-corrosion ability and is easy to be corroded. Necessary measures should be taken to strengthen the protection of the paint film on the profile surface.
2) water is the source of corrosion, so it is necessary to prevent rainwater from entering the inner cavity of aluminum alloy profiles without corrosion resistance.
Please indicate the source of the article: Shanghai liefan aluminum alloy door and window factory//
- Which manufacturer of invisible screen window series is the best [ Back to home page ] [ Printing ] [ Back to previous page ] Sun house awning