Part I classification of Executive Standards for aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. The people's Republic of China "horizontal aluminum alloy door GB / t8478-2003";
2. GB / t8479-2003, aluminum alloy window with horizontal opening, of the people's Republic of China;
3. Sliding aluminum alloy door GB / t8480-2003 of the people's Republic of China;
4. "Push pull aluminum alloy window GB / t8481-2003" of the people's Republic of China;
5. GB / t5237.1-5237.5-2000 of the people's Republic of China;
6. National standard load code for building structures (GB / t9756-2001).
7. Industry standard of architectural aluminum alloy doors and windows;
8. "Aluminum alloy building profiles GB / t5237" of the people's Republic of China;
9. Chemical composition of aluminum and aluminum alloy processed products GB / t3190;
10. General specification for anodizing and anodizing coatings on aluminium and its alloys (gb8013);
11. Float glass gb11614;
12. Insulating glass.
The second part: production process of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Assembly procedure and quality assurance measures of aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. Selection of doors and windows:
According to the requirements of the drawings, determine the type and quantity of the required doors and windows, and determine the thickness of the profiles and profiles according to the local wind pressure value, hole size, floor height, etc. According to the blanking design of the selected profile series, the blanking process sheet is prepared.
2. Profile cutting, milling drainage hole:
The main profile is cut by double angle saw. The cutting tolerance should be controlled as follows: if the material length L ≤ 2000 mm, the tolerance should be ≤ 1 mm; if the material length L > 2000 mm, the tolerance should be ≤ 2 mm.
3. The end face milling machine is used to mill the end face and open the installation hole for the corresponding components. The end face milling or opening should be positioned accurately.
4. Corner cleaning and adhesive tape installation:
In order to assemble smoothly, the burr on the end face of profile after blanking shall be cleaned, and the cleaned frame and fan shall be installed with corresponding type of adhesive tape. Ensure that the length of the rubber strip is about 10 mm longer to prevent the rubber strip from retracting.
5. Assembly: handle with care during the assembly process to prevent the profile surface from scratch and collision deformation. When forming with angle machine, the operation procedures shall be strictly followed to ensure accurate positioning. The sealing strip shall be assembled evenly, the interface shall be tight, and there shall be no sloughing. The pressing strip shall be assembled firmly, and the gap at the butt joint shall not be greater than 1 mm.
6. Hardware assembly:
The principle of hardware assembly is to have enough strength and correct position to meet the strength performance and use function.
7. For the assembled doors and windows, the following quality inspection shall be carried out before delivery:
(1) Appearance inspection: the surface of doors and windows is smooth, the color is uniform, the connection is smooth, and there are no obvious defects such as scar and collision.
(2) Dimension inspection: the thickness of aluminum alloy doors and windows shall be strictly controlled within the deviation range allowed by national standards. It includes: 1) if the diagonal length difference is ≤ 2000 mm, the error value is ≤ 2.5 mm; if it is more than 2000 mm, the error value is ≤ 3.5 mm. ② The horizontal end height difference between the horizontal opening doors and windows on the same floor shall be no more than 0.3 mm. ③ The lap width difference between the sash and the frame of the flat opening doors and windows is ± 1 mm. ④ The parallelism between sliding door and window sash and the vertical edge of frame or adjacent leaf shall be no more than 2mm. ⑤ Assembly clearance ≤ 0.2mm. ⑥ Hardware inspection: correct position, complete quantity and firm installation.