The installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is an important part of home decoration. There are many installation details to be paid attention to in the installation process. Among them, anti-corrosion treatment is a very critical step, which requires professional installation technicians to standardize the installation procedures. We share the installation process of aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. The anti-corrosion treatment on both sides of aluminum alloy door and window frames shall be carried out according to the design requirements. If there is no design requirements, anti-corrosion materials can be applied, such as rubber type anti-corrosion coating, polypropylene resin protective decorative film, or sticking plastic film for protection; avoid direct contact between the filled cement mortar and the surface of aluminum alloy doors and windows, resulting in electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
2. When installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, if connecting iron parts are used to fix iron parts, anticorrosive treatment shall be carried out for connecting pieces, and stainless steel parts are preferred.
3. In place and temporary fixation shall be installed according to the installed position line, and it can be temporarily fixed with wooden wedge after straightening and straightening.
4. The cement slurry is driven into the hole, and then the iron foot and the embedded reinforcement are welded firmly after the cement slurry is finally set.
5. The connecting iron parts shall be firmly welded with the embedded steel plate or the structural stirrup picked out.
6. For concrete wall, nail gun can be used to fix iron foot and wall. No matter which method is adopted, the distance between iron foot and window corner shall not be greater than 180mm, and the distance between iron feet shall be less than 60mm.
7. Deal with the gap between the door and window frame and the wall, and timely deal with the gap between the door and window frame and the wall after the aluminum alloy door and window are fixed. If the type of filling material is not specified in the design, foamed rubber or glass wool felt strip shall be used to fill the gap in layers, and a 58mm deep notch shall be left on the external surface for filling. It is strictly forbidden to fill with cement mortar when caulking.
8. After anti-corrosion treatment on both sides of the door and window frames, the insulation materials and sealing materials specified in the design can be filled in. At the same time, when the aluminum alloy window sill is installed, the rear window sill is not stressed.
During the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the anticorrosion treatment should be in accordance with eight specifications, and the installation steps should be carried out according to the orthodox specifications, and no specific details should be omitted. The most important thing is to choose a well-known and well-known brand of aluminum alloy doors and windows, which can provide more guarantee in the after-sales service! Liefan doors and windows, the top ten brands of aluminum alloy doors and windows, are deeply loved by consumers.