Double layer insulating glass window price, sound insulation glass window how much money a square
Energy saving of aluminum alloy doors and windows has become a national policy in China. At present, the area of doors and windows in China accounts for more than 20% of the building area, especially glass accounts for more than 70% of the area of doors and windows. From the perspective of energy loss ratio, 70% of the energy loss of the whole building monitoring is lost from doors and windows.
As we all know, double-layer insulating glass window is the biggest consumption point of building cooling (heating) capacity, while the heat transfer coefficient of insulating glass is only 1.63-3.1m/w.k, which is 29% - 56% of that of single-layer glass. Therefore, the heat loss can be reduced by about 70%, which greatly reduces the load of cooling (heating) air conditioning. Obviously, the larger the window area, the more obvious the energy saving effect of insulating glass.
(effect drawing of double-layer aluminum alloy doors and windows)
Another important function of insulating glass window is that it can greatly reduce the decibel of noise. General insulating glass can reduce noise by 30-45db. The principle of sound insulation is: the air in the sealed space of insulating glass becomes dry gas with low sound conductivity due to the adsorption of highly efficient molecular sieve filled in the aluminum frame, thus forming a sound insulation barrier. If inert gas is used in the sealed space of insulating glass, the sound insulation effect can be further improved.
The insulating glass window is aluminum alloy door and window. The thickness of double-layer glass is used. Inert gas is filled in the middle to form dry gas space. Then the aluminum spacing frame filled with molecular sieve is used to separate its periphery and seal with sealant strip.
The advantages of double-layer insulating glass window are as follows:
1. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity of plastic in aluminum-plastic composite profile is low, and the thermal insulation effect is 1250 times better than that of aluminum. In addition, it has good air tightness. In cold areas, although it is dozens of degrees below zero, indoor is another world.
2. Good sound insulation: the structure has been carefully designed and the joints are tight. The test results show that the sound insulation is 30dB, which meets the relevant standards.
3. Impact resistance: because the outer surface of aluminum plastic composite profile is aluminum alloy, its impact resistance is much stronger than that of plastic steel window profile.
4. Good air tightness: the gaps of aluminum plastic composite window are equipped with multiple sealing strips or rubber strips, and the air tightness is grade I, which can give full play to air conditioning interaction and save 50% energy.
5. Good water tightness: the doors and windows are designed with rain proof water structure, which can completely isolate the rainwater from the outdoor, and the water tightness meets the relevant national standards.
6. Good fire resistance: aluminum alloy is metal material and does not burn.
7. Good anti-theft property: aluminum plastic composite window, equipped with excellent hardware accessories and high-grade decorative lock, makes the thief helpless
8. Maintenance free: the color of aluminum alloy doors and windows is not easy to be eroded by acid and alkali, and will not turn yellow and fade, so it is almost unnecessary to maintain. Dirty, you can use water and detergent to scrub, clean as before after cleaning.
9. Best design: the aluminum-plastic composite window is scientifically designed and adopts reasonable energy-saving profiles. Therefore, it is recognized and praised by the national authority department, which can add luster to the building.