Use hands to use and maintain frameless balcony window when opening
- Editor: liefan, November 21, 2019 09:00:10
1. First open the first window. Use both hands to pull the child safety latch with one hand and rotate the handle with the other to make it easy to open.
2. When opening the second window, both hands should lean on the middle of both sides of the window sash, lean towards the side of the opened window, and open it after "close to it", and the rest will be analogy.
3. The open window sash must be fixed with bolts to prevent the wind and children from colliding and damaging the glass when shaking violently.
4. When you open the window, you must use a cleaning cloth to clean the window window.
5. Protect the sealing strip between the window sashes. If there is dirt and dust, wipe it with soft cloth dipped with water or alcohol.
Please indicate the source of the article: Shanghai liefan aluminum alloy door and window factory//
- Countermeasures of major manufacturers in price war of aluminum alloy doors and windows [ Back to home page ] [ Printing ] [ Back to previous page ] Material requirements for aluminum alloy door and window accessories