Waterproof design of aluminum alloy doors and windows, how to deal with water leakage of aluminum alloy doors and windows, waterproof aluminum alloy doors and windows
The rainwater leakage of aluminum alloy doors and windows is the most common phenomenon in the use process, and it is difficult to cure it. It has a great impact on the quality of construction projects, and the economic losses caused by it can not be estimated. With the large-scale development of China's civil housing, residential buildings are becoming more and more high-rise. Facing the needs of building lighting and appearance beautification, the single area of doors and windows is becoming larger and larger and the wall is becoming more and more serious, which leads to the problem of rainwater leakage more and more prominent. At the same time, the rainwater leakage phenomenon of aluminum doors and windows is also widespread in other materials, and there are similar situations, some are more serious. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze and deal with the causes of rainwater leakage of aluminum doors and windows, which not only has the same guiding significance for solving the problem of rainwater leakage of aluminum doors and windows, but also has the same guiding significance for other types of doors and windows.
1. Minimum control index of water tightness of aluminum alloy doors and windows
The minimum water tightness index of aluminum alloy doors and windows can be taken as follows and not less than 150pa (i.e. the watertightness performance of aluminum alloy doors and windows shall not be lower than grade 2 index): P = k × μ Z × μ s × Wo, where p: design value of water tightness (PA); Wo: basic wind pressure (n / m2); μ Z: wind pressure height variation coefficient; μ s: shape coefficient, taking 1.2; K: coefficient, K value of coastal tropical storm and typhoon area is 0.3, and other places is 0.25.
2. Waterproof design of door and window structure
(1) the most effective way to improve the waterproof and sealing performance of doors and windows is to actively adopt the principle of equal pressure in the structural design of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(2) the overlap between movable sash and window frame should not be too small. The overlap between movable leaf and window frame of casement window should not be less than 6 mm.
(3) in high-rise buildings, cold areas and areas with high energy-saving requirements, flat door and window structure should be adopted as far as possible, and push-pull door and window structure should be used less or not. Because there is a large gap between the sliding and sliding rails of push-pull doors and windows, and the two adjacent sashes are not in the same plane, there is no sealing and pressing force between the two sashes, only rely on the wool for overlapping lap, and there is a gap between the slivers, the sealing effect is very weak, so the waterproof sealing performance of sliding doors and windows is very poor. There are 2-3 sealing rubber strips between the window sash and the window frame of the flat opening doors and windows. After the window sash is closed and locked, the sealing rubber strip is pressed tightly, and the middle cavity is easy to form an equal pressure cavity. Therefore, doors and windows with excellent sealing performance can be designed.
(4) the aluminum alloy glass line for the installation of glass doors and windows should be designed in the indoor direction to avoid water seepage in the tiny gap between the glass pressure line and the window frame.
(5) the inner side of sliding chamber of sliding doors and windows of push-pull type should be designed with enough high water baffle, otherwise when the outdoor rainwater has a certain pressure, the rainwater will cross the water baffle and flow into the room.
(6) the upper part of the movable leaf of doors and windows shall be provided with a flashing board, and the lower part shall be provided with a drainage hole.
(7) the exposed seams of composite doors and windows should be reduced as far as possible, because the tiny gaps can not be sealed with sealant, resulting in leakage. If the exposed joint cannot be avoided due to structural reasons, the two contact surfaces of the profile at the seam will form 90 ° to facilitate sealant injection.
Learn more about liefan doors and windows!