As we all know, doors and windows have become an indispensable part of the house. Many families will choose aluminum alloy doors and windows to decorate their new houses. How much do you know about aluminum alloy doors and windows? Why use aluminum alloy doors and windows? What are the benefits? Don't worry, let's make it up for you.
Strong plasticity: aluminum alloy doors and windows are metal materials. Aluminum and various metal elements are used to make various alloys, which have incomparable advantages of other doors and windows. They are light in weight and high in strength. They can be extruded into various complex cross-section profiles used in various periods, which can meet the requirements of various new cross-section materials of door and window designers.
Good sealing performance: the sealing performance directly affects the use function and energy consumption of doors and windows. Sealing performance includes water tightness, air tightness, heat insulation and sound insulation.
Long service life: aluminum alloy doors and windows due to light weight, high density, precise processing and assembly, so it is light and flexible to open and close, no noise, easy to use and maintain, corrosion resistance, small deformation, strong fire resistance and long service life (50-100 years).
Environmental protection and energy saving: a new material h-upvc can be used to form a partition space between the internal and external profiles, so as to minimize the heat conduction of aluminum alloy, heat insulation and sound insulation effect is good.
Excellent weather resistance: resistant to acid, alkali and air pollution, acid rain, ozone attack, UV resistance, long-term maintenance of natural color and luster.
Here are some tips for using aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, people should not step on the aluminum frame, and do not pull the frame for support.
2. The key to repair and seal the door and window in time is to replace the sealing strip.
3. Aluminum alloy doors and windows can be soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and detergent, not to use detergent powder, toilet detergent and other strong acid-base detergent.
4. After rainy days, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time, and special attention should be paid to dry the accumulated water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. The connection parts of aluminum alloy frame should be checked frequently, and the bolts should be tightened in time to replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be inspected from time to time.