Now there are many kinds of door-to-door products on the market, such as plastic steel door, solid wood door, stainless steel door, etc. they are common indoor door and window products. Of course, the indoor door products on the market are far more than these. Aluminum alloy doors are also a kind of common metal door and window products. Compared with other door and window products, what are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum alloy doors? How to choose and buy aluminum alloy doors And maintenance? Let's take you to understand it today.
Aluminium alloy door
What are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum alloy doors
1、 Advantages of aluminum alloy door:
1. Excellent decoration effect:
Aluminum alloy doors can be made into various colors and shapes, and the surface luster, small proportion of frame glass. Aluminum alloy doors can also be made into large-scale partition, which is very modern and beautiful, and can add luster to buildings.
2. Excellent performance:
The aluminum alloy door is made of heat-insulating profiles and insulating glass, which has good energy-saving effect and no frosting and condensation. It can meet the needs of any high-grade and high-rise buildings. It is recognized as a medium and high-grade door product at home and abroad.
3. Good processing performance
Aluminum profile can be processed into large size and complex cross-section shape with high dimensional accuracy. The processing technology of aluminum alloy door is relatively simple and easy to realize modernization.
4. Strong corrosion resistance:
The oxidation layer of aluminum alloy does not fade, does not fall off, does not need painting, is easy to maintain, does not need to repair.
After good surface treatment, aluminum profile has good anti atmospheric corrosion ability, not afraid of moisture, not afraid of sunlight, high temperature does not deform, low temperature does not embrittlement, does not burn, does not age, lightning protection, durable stability, suitable for all kinds of climate environment.
6. Light weight:
The density of aluminum profile is 1 / 3 of that of steel, and the specific strength is high. The aluminum profile used for windows per square meter is about 5kg, the steel is 10-20kg, and the weight of plastic window frame is more than 10kg.
7. Good for environmental protection:
The waste aluminum material is easy to be recycled, with high reuse rate, and there is no environmental pollution problem in the process of processing and manufacturing.
2、 Disadvantages of aluminum alloy door:
1. The biggest disadvantage of aluminum alloy door is its sealing performance. The sealing performance of aluminum alloy door is poor. If the plastic on the aluminum alloy door is used for a long time, it will fall off, which will lead to poor waterproof performance in rainy days. After a long time, the aluminum alloy door will be oxidized and the whole appearance will be seriously affected.
2. Moreover, the thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is very high, and the thermal insulation performance is relatively poor.
3. Although there are many aluminum alloy doors on the market, the aluminum products used are high energy consumption products. Aluminum ingots are produced by electrolytic aluminum process. Each ton of aluminum ingots consumes 1200 tons of electric energy. Therefore, the cost of aluminum alloy doors is relatively high, so the price in the market is relatively high.
The above is a detailed introduction of the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum alloy doors. I believe that after the above introduction, we will have a further understanding and understanding of aluminum alloy doors. There are too many aluminum alloy door products on the market at present, and the quality is also uneven. If you want to install aluminum alloy doors at home for a long service life, you must pay attention to the purchase and protection of aluminum alloy doors Let's take a look at the following details: