The damage of hardware accessories of aluminum alloy doors and windows is generally manifested as: the hardware fittings are not fixed firmly, loose and fall off, the pulley, sliding support hinge are damaged, and the opening and closing are not flexible.
The causes of damage to hardware of aluminum alloy doors and windows are as follows:
The hardware fittings of aluminum alloy doors and windows are not properly selected, and the quality is poor; there is no metal lining plate when fastening, and there is not enough installation strength.
Measures to prevent the damage of hardware of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
(1) The sliding support hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but shall be made of stainless steel.
(2) For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 m, or doors and windows with double glass, double pulley or rolling pulley should be set.
(3) The hardware fittings of aluminum alloy doors and windows should be installed at last. The door and window locks and handles should be assembled after the windows and doors are put into the frame to ensure the correct position and flexible switch.
(4) The model, specification and performance of the selected hardware fittings shall comply with the current national standards and relevant provisions, and shall match the selected aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(5) Attention should be paid to the maintenance of aluminum alloy door and window hardware after installation to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, it is necessary to open and close gently to prevent damage caused by hard opening and hard closing.
(6) When installing hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be set inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice of the thread pitch of the fastener. It is not allowed to fasten on the plastic profile, and non-metallic lining is not allowed.