Have you bought a house? After buying a house, decoration is also a major project, need to pay attention to all aspects, so how to buy building materials? Before hunting fan small braid belt, you understand the selection of high-grade color aluminum window notice, do you understand? What liefan Xiaobian introduced to you today is the reason and maintenance method of water seepage of aluminum alloy doors and windows. I hope it can help you.
The connection between aluminum doors and windows and the wall of openings is the most common part of rainwater leakage
1. Because of the defects of the building wall adjacent to the door and window openings, the rainwater directly penetrates into the room through the wall under the action of wind load, especially when the external wall is pasted with facing bricks, because there are often micro cracks in the cracks between the facing bricks. This phenomenon is often mistakenly considered as the leakage of doors and windows because of the water seepage position close to the doors and windows
2. The filling material does not cover the gap between the door and window frame and the wall, resulting in hollows or cracks.
3. The adjustment pad for fixing the door and window frame remains in the door and window frame, or no secondary filling is conducted after removal.
4. The gap between the aluminum doors and windows and the opening wall is not filled with qualified materials according to the requirements, such as the wrong mark of waterproof cement mortar or the uneven proportion.
5. The full size of the wall opening does not meet the design requirements, resulting in the gap between the door and window shape and the wall exceeding the designated range, too small gap causes unable to fill materials, too large gap makes it difficult to fix the door and window, and the filling is not solid, and easy to produce cracks.
⒍⒍ the fixed connection between doors and windows and openings is not firm, which makes the doors and windows move under the action of wind load and cracks the sealing materials.
⒎ after the installation of doors and windows, the connection between the outside of doors and windows and the wall is not sealed, or the sealing fails.
The upper part of the door and the lower part of the door and window is connected by the upper part of the door and the lower part of the door and window, which is easy to be connected by rainwater
However, when making and processing aluminum alloy doors and windows, the processing party will punch out regular holes in the downslide (that is, the aluminum alloy on the lower side of the room is higher than the other side of the room) with a punch, which is to prevent the water from accumulating on the slide way up the mountain, and the two sides of the sliding way will be pasted with a middle point, which is a kind of thick double-sided adhesive tape to prevent water from flowing out of the gap Before installation, the sealing wool will be put on the edge seal (the left and right aluminum alloy of the aluminum alloy outer frame) and the hook of the inner frame.
Maintenance and maintenance
1. In the use of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the action should be light, push and pull naturally; if you find it difficult, do not pull hard, you should first remove the fault. In particular, the main reason for the cleaning of aluminum alloy door and window is to keep the old door frame clean. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
2. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, people should not step on the aluminum frame, and do not pull the frame for support.
3. Aluminum alloy doors and windows can be soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and detergent, not to use detergent powder, toilet detergent and other strong acid-base detergent.
4. After rainy days, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time, and special attention should be paid to dry the accumulated water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. The connection parts of aluminum alloy frame should be checked frequently, and the bolts should be tightened in time to replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.