1. Clean the windows and doors with soap, detergent, detergent, etc.
2. Sealing wool and glass glue are the key to ensure the sealing, heat preservation and waterproof of aluminum doors and windows with broken bridge. If there is any falling off, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
3. When cleaning the broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum frame, nor pull the frame for support.
4. After the rainy day, the rain drops of glass and door and window frames should be timely, and special attention should be paid to the water accumulation in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. Check the joint of aluminum door, window frame and wall frequently. If it is loose for a long time, it is easy to deform the whole frame and make the door and window unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.
6. In the process of using bridge broken aluminum doors and windows, push and pull gently, push and pull naturally; if there is any difficulty, don't force it, remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the sliding groove. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
7. It is necessary to check the tightening bolts, positioning shaft, wind support, ground spring, etc., and timely replace the damaged parts and vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Add lubricating oil regularly to keep it clean and flexible.
Please indicate the source of the article: Shanghai liefan aluminum alloy door and window factory//