Analysis of the exclusive advantages of aluminum doors and windows
- Editor: liefan, October 18, 2019 12:00:10
Compared with ordinary doors and windows, steel doors and windows and plastic steel doors and windows, aluminum alloy doors and windows have the following main characteristics:
(1) It is convenient for processing and industrialization. The processing, manufacturing and assembly of aluminum alloy doors and windows can be carried out in the factory, which is conducive to the realization of product design standardization, serialization, parts generalization and product commercialization.
(2) High strength, good rigidity and durability.
(3) Corrosion resistant, easy to use and maintain. Aluminum alloy doors and windows do not rust, do not fade, the surface does not need painting, maintenance costs are low.
(4) . beautiful color. The surface of aluminum alloy door and window frame material profile can be oxidized and colored, and can be painted with silver white, bronze, dark red, dark gray, brown and other colors or colored patterns. It can also be coated with polyacrylic acid resin decorative film to make the surface bright.
(5) . good sealing performance. Air tightness, water tightness, sound insulation are good, good thermal insulation.
(6) . light weight. Aluminum alloy doors and windows use less materials and light weight. The average amount of aluminum profile used per square meter is 8 ~ 12kg, while the average steel consumption per square meter of steel doors and windows is 17 ~ 20kg.
- Is toughened glass used in frameless balcony windows? [ Back to home page ] [ Printing ] [ Back to previous page ] It is suggested that these three kinds of doors and windows can be installed on the balcony