In recent years, the technology of aluminum doors and windows has been constantly changing, and the integration of door and window yarn, broken bridge doors and windows have sprung up, among which the broken bridge doors and windows occupy more market share due to the advantages of energy saving, dust prevention and sound insulation.
Although the performance advantages of aluminum doors and windows products are outstanding, just as "Qianlima" also needs "Bole" appreciation, aluminum doors and windows also need certain ways to maintain and maintain in order to avoid quality damage as far as possible, so as to prolong the service life of aluminum doors and windows and better play an effective role.
1. In the use of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the action should be light, push and pull naturally; if you find it difficult, do not pull hard, you should first remove the fault. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows out of the old. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the push and pull grooves. Dust remover and inner dust trap.
2. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, people should not step on the aluminum frame, and do not pull the frame for support.
3. Aluminum alloy doors and windows can be soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and detergent, not to use detergent powder, toilet detergent and other strong acid-base detergent.
4. After rainy days, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time, and special attention should be paid to dry the accumulated water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. The connection parts of aluminum alloy frame should be checked frequently, and the bolts should be tightened in time to replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. Sealing wool and glass glue seal are the key structure to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of doors and windows. If there is any falling off, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
7. Check the joint of aluminum alloy frame and wall frequently. If it is loose for a long time, it is easy to deform the whole frame and make the doors and windows unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.