How to distinguish the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows? The following is a detailed description of the quality judgment method of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
Quality judgment method of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Take a look at the materials
The thickness, strength and oxide film of aluminum profiles used for high-quality aluminum alloy doors and windows shall comply with relevant national standards. The wall thickness shall be more than 1.2 mm, the tensile strength shall be 157 n / m2, the yield strength shall be 108 n / m2, and the oxide film thickness shall be 10 μ M. If not up to the above standards, it is poor quality aluminum alloy doors and windows, can not be used.
Second, look at processing
High quality aluminum alloy doors and windows, fine processing, exquisite installation, good sealing performance, switch freely. Poor quality aluminum alloy doors and windows, blind selection of aluminum profile series and specifications, rough processing, saw cutting instead of milling processing, not according to the requirements of installation, poor sealing performance, switch is not free, not only air and rain leakage and glass burst phenomenon, but also encounter strong wind and external force, it is easy to pull parts or glass scraping or falling, damage and injury.
Third, look at the price
In general, the price of high-quality aluminum alloy doors and windows is about 30% higher than that of inferior aluminum alloy doors and windows due to its high production cost. Some aluminum alloy doors and windows with wall thickness of only 0.6-0.8 mm aluminum profiles have tensile strength and yield strength much lower than the relevant national standards, so they are not safe to use. In addition, at present, there are many self-employed workers who do not know the structural characteristics and performance of aluminum alloy doors and windows. In order to reduce the cost, shoddy, shoddy, product hidden danger is bigger, generally not suitable for use. It is better to choose the products of regular aluminum alloy doors and windows manufacturers.
4、 Look at the material
There are mainly six aspects to refer to in terms of materials and materials:
1. Thickness: there are 70 series and 90 series aluminum alloy sliding doors, and 70 series can be used for aluminum alloy sliding doors in residential buildings. The series number represents the number of mm in which the door frame thickness is constructed. There are four kinds of aluminum alloy sliding windows: 55 series, 60 series, 70 series and 90 series. According to the size of the wind tunnel. Aluminum alloy push-pull windows used as closed balcony should not be less than 70 series.
2. Strength: the tensile strength should reach 157 n / m2 and the yield strength should reach 108 n / m2. When purchasing, you can use your hand to bend the profile moderately, and you should be able to return to its original state after releasing it.
3. Color: the color of the same aluminum alloy profile should be consistent. If the color difference is obvious, it is not suitable to purchase.
4. Flatness: check the surface of aluminum alloy profile, there should be no depression or bulge.
5. Gloss: aluminum alloy doors and windows to avoid the purchase of surface open bubble and ash, as well as cracks, burrs, peeling and other obvious defects of the profile.
6. Oxidation degree: the thickness of oxide film should reach 10 μ M. When purchasing, you can mark the profile surface to see whether the oxide film on the surface can be wiped off.