The quality of a door and window lies in its quality. The quality of a door and window lies in the maturity of manufacturing technology and the quality control of each link. In general, in order to ensure the technical level and product quality of doors and windows in the process of design, production and installation of doors and windows, meet the performance requirements of wind pressure resistance, water tightness, air tightness, thermal insulation, mute, lighting, safety, etc., and avoid the occurrence of common problems of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
The quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows is so important, which aspects are mainly reflected in the quality of doors and windows, and how to strictly control these aspects. The following is a small series for you to analyze:
1、 Airtightness requirements
1. Corner sealing strip (rubber angle)
The sealing strip should avoid corner splicing, and the sealing strip at the corner should be designed as a 90 degree integral rubber angle.
2. Sealing strip of frame and fan:
Three sealant strips should be designed at the opening part of the fan, which are the main sealant strip, the fan blank holder and the frame blank holder respectively.
2、 Anti leakage requirements
1. The doors and windows shall be equipped with drainage channels, drainage outlets and exhaust holes (air pressure balance holes) to drain the accumulated water in the window frames and fans. A buckle cover should be set outside the drain to prevent rain and dust from blowing into the window sash by strong wind.
2. The heat insulation strip shall be on the same horizontal plane after being compounded with aluminum profiles inside and outside the window frame, so as to avoid the hidden danger of leakage and corrosion caused by water accumulation at the heat insulation strip. At the same time, the length of insulation strip can be increased to improve the thermal performance.
3. The size of door and window opening: the structural opening should not be too large to avoid the hidden danger of leakage caused by blocking difficulty.
4. Window frame and structural opening: the window frame should be installed in the middle. If it is installed close to the outside, it should be retracted by 20mm inward to prevent the structural construction error from causing the window frame to be installed outside the structure skin, resulting in rainwater leakage.
3、 Structural requirements of frame and fan
1. The relationship between the corner of the door and the door is an important process.
Glue injection process: corner code + glue guide groove + glue injection hole + two-component glue injection + corner piece process can also be adopted to ensure corner strength requirements and ensure no deformation and displacement of finished doors and windows after transportation and installation.
4、 Thermal insulation requirements
1. The frame design of aluminum alloy doors and windows: the frame of doors and windows should adopt the broken bridge structure to reduce the loss of heat. At the same time, the heat insulation components should be applied properly to form the overall heat insulation surface and block the heat loss channel.
2. Heat insulation adhesive tape should be installed in the glass installation groove, which can increase the number of cavities in the door and window frame, effectively reduce the heat loss around the insulating glass and between the profiles, and improve the heat insulation effect of the whole window.
3. Sealant strip: sealant strip is used between insulating glass and door and window frame to prevent external gas from entering the frame and block heat dissipation channel of glass cavity.
5、 Safety technical requirements
1. Glass buckle: the glass buckle shall be installed on the indoor side, and it is forbidden to turn the inner window to the outer window, so that the buckle bar is installed on the outdoor side to ensure the requirements of anti-theft, safety and glass replacement, and no hidden leakage is left.