Screen window is one of the accessories that aluminum alloy doors and windows can't lack. As we always open windows for ventilation, we need to have screen windows to block them. Screen windows can prevent mosquitoes from entering. Therefore, screen windows are the items that every family needs. The following small series will introduce how to install and replace aluminum alloy gauze.
1、 How to install the aluminum alloy screen window bead
1. Assemble a square frame, place the yarn box at the upper end, place two air ducts on the left and right of the lower end of the yarn box, and put the bottom cushion at the bottom to form a square frame. After that, six screws are used, two screws are placed at the junction of the yarn box and two air ducts, and the other four screws are placed at the position adjacent to the two air ducts and the cushion bottom. After the frame is stabilized with these six screws, the next step can be realized.
2. After choosing the location of the screen, the screen can be placed in the position where the device is needed. It must be noted that the box should be at right angles to the horizontal plane. The two air ducts should be placed in the middle, and the distance between the two air ducts and the window frame should be consistent, so that both sides are symmetrical. The bottom mat can not be placed directly on the top of the window frame, but should be placed at a lower position than the window. Then use the clip to fix it at will.
3. Use the electric drill to drill holes and install screws to stabilize the invisible window screen, and to drill holes at the two air ducts and the bottom. When using the electric drill, the 3.2mm drill bit is the most suitable. For those who want to drill several holes, 6 to 14 are enough according to their own needs. Finally, in the hole location, the matching screws on the device, so that it is finished.
2、 How to change aluminum alloy screen window
1. First of all, remove the original screen window, and use professional tools to pick up the old screen.
2. Pry up all the old curtain strips to be replaced.
3. When replacing the window screen, the whole curtain bar will be replaced with a new one. At the same time, more than one window will be replaced by a package of battens.
4. Align the two sides of the new gauze with the inside edge of the window frame, while retaining sufficient position of the layering.
5. Use the special tool for screen window to press all the pressure strips into the frame.
6. When encountering the corner situation, it is relatively simple to press in firmly with a word opener.
7. In order to stabilize the third and fourth sides, it is necessary to tighten the gauze on one side and press in the bead on the other side, and then cut off the remaining lamination.
8. Use the lowest end of the word opener to press in firmly. Along the periphery of the window frame, use the art knife to finish the rest of the gauze scissors.
Conclusion: the above is all about how to install and change the aluminum alloy window curtain bar. I believe that you have a deeper understanding of how to install the curtain bar after reading, and hope it can bring you help.