It can be regarded as a long-term flat door. Although with the continuous updating of various types of doors and production development, although the attention of the swing door is not as high as before, but this does not affect its role. The following small series to tell you a simple aluminum alloy swing door some advantages and installation, so that you better understand the swing door.
Advantages of side door opening:
The safety performance of the flat door is higher than that of other doors. It can be installed with lock when using. Moreover, for the general family, the flat door is made of relatively hard materials, which is very convenient and safe to use.
2、 Material production
There are a lot of materials for making side hung doors. From the original wood to aluminum, glass and other materials, all kinds of materials can be used to make the door. Therefore, in terms of price, there are many choices for the door.
3、 Good sealing
In the initial design, the swing door is the original shape of the door. At that time, it was required to effectively prevent cold, wind, sand and dust, or other magazines from entering the house. Therefore, the sealing performance was absolutely high. The flat door had a more layer of gum protection around than other doors, and could be effectively isolated when in use.
Installation instructions for swing door
1. First remove the door leaf from the split pattern of the door frame.
2. Fold off the connecting aluminum strip under the door frame, and turn the fixing pieces on both sides of the door frame to the position suitable for installation.
3. Push the door frame into the door opening from the front of the door opening to determine the front and rear position of the door frame.
4. Special attention must be paid to the flatness and perpendicularity of the door frame and the opening distance of the door leaf between the door lock frame and the door hinge frame must be adjusted with a level bar.
5. After confirming that there is no problem in adjusting the size, fix the door frame fixing piece on the wall.
6. Insert the door leaf into the door frame split hinge again and check whether the door leaf can be opened smoothly and firmly.