Broken bridge aluminum alloy window is an improved type based on the old aluminum alloy window in order to improve the thermal insulation performance of doors and windows. The principle of broken bridge aluminum alloy window is that PA66 nylon is used to separate and connect two layers of aluminum alloy Indoor and outdoor into a whole, forming a new type of thermal insulation aluminum profile. What are the maintenance methods of broken bridge aluminum alloy window?
Maintenance method of broken bridge aluminum alloy window
1. At ordinary times, the wall joint of aluminum alloy window frame should be checked frequently. If there is any sign of looseness, it should be adjusted in time. If the screw is loose, it should be tightened immediately. If the foot of the solid screw is loose, a small amount of cement can be added into it to seal it.
2. When cleaning the broken bridge aluminum alloy window, do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, nor can you use detergent with strong acid and alkali such as detergent and toilet detergent. You can choose to wipe it with soft cloth dipped with water or neutral detergent.
3. Sealing wool and glass glue are the key to ensure the sealing, heat preservation and waterproof of the broken bridge aluminum alloy window. If there is any sign of falling off, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
4. In the process of using the broken bridge aluminum alloy window, it is necessary to push and pull gently, and the push and pull should be natural; if there is any difficulty, do not force it, and you should first remove the fault. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the sliding groove. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
5. After the rain, timely wipe the water stains on the glass and door frame, pay special attention to the water accumulation in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add some engine oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
6. When cleaning the broken bridge aluminum alloy window, do not step on the aluminum frame, and do not use the frame as a support.
We should pay more attention to the maintenance of aluminum alloy windows in our daily life.