In home decoration, the choice of doors and windows can be said to be multifarious, and the two most used are plastic steel doors and windows and aluminum alloy doors and windows. Which of these two doors and windows is more convenient, more effective and more popular, let's have a look!
1、 Plastic steel window
It is not only beautiful and durable, but also has the lowest thermal conductivity. In terms of energy saving, it is far better than wood windows, iron windows and aluminum alloy windows, which is the most effective sealing means. The price of ordinary plastic steel is moderate, economical and practical. High grade plastic steel window has good heat preservation, aging resistance, and its appearance is not easy to deform. At present, most of the buildings have been widely used and widely used. Since plastic steel windows do not use metal, the state also recommends the use of them.
Disadvantages: the sealing is not tight, the air leakage in winter makes the room not heat preservation; the glass insulating layer can not come out of the moisture, which affects the visual transparency, which is very annoying and helpless.
2、 Aluminum alloy window
1. The large opening range of the wide door leaves makes the living room more daylighting and more free space; the unique design of the groundless track makes the access and passage unobstructed; the hanging wheel of the upper part adopts high-strength and high-quality pulley, which can slide freely, soundlessly and smoothly, and has almost no noise when opening and closing;
2. Good interactive effect, low noise, no ground rail, easy to clean and clean.
3. The special craft glass is refined with high-quality titanium magnesium aluminum alloy profile. The semi transparent or impermeable glass shows the beautiful space of personality;
4. No deformation, no discoloration, no damage, saving space, flexible collocation, simple and beautiful.
6. Good durability, easy to use and maintain.
High thermal conductivity and poor sealing. Especially the aluminum alloy sliding window. The aluminum material used is a high energy consumption product. Aluminum ingot is produced by electrolytic aluminum process. Each ton of aluminum ingot consumes 1200 tons of electric energy. Energy intensive industries. China's aluminum industry is limited. Decorative general, metal things are generally used as ornaments. Aluminum alloy is decomposed from ore by electrolysis.
Broken bridge aluminum: it overcomes the defects of pure aluminum alloy in heat insulation, and the problems of heat conduction and heat insulation are still unsolved. Heat conduction is the fastest. And the price is expensive, fake goods.