Many people in the home decoration, often put more time and energy in the selection of home, especially in the purchase of aluminum alloy doors and windows, often ignore the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, in fact, the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is also very important, a little bit poor, in the future, there will be various problems when using, so understanding the installation knowledge of aluminum alloy doors and windows is also quite good It is necessary, today's small series for you to sort out the installation steps of aluminum alloy doors and windows, let's understand it together!
1. Marking positioning:
(1) According to the installation orientation, size and elevation of doors and windows in the planning drawings, the side lines of doors and windows are measured to both ends according to the center line of doors and windows. If it is a multi-storey or high-rise building, the side line of doors and windows on the top floor shall prevail. The side lines of doors and windows shall be led down with a line drop or theodolite, and the symbols shall be marked at the doors and windows of each floor. The single non straight edges shall be chiseled.
(2) The horizontal orientation of doors and windows shall be based on the horizontal line of + 50cm inside the floor. The elevation of the lower skin of the window shall be measured upward, and the line shall be snapped for alignment. It is necessary for each floor to adhere to the same elevation under the window.
2. Aluminum alloy window draught device:
According to the requirements of construction drawings, the draught shall be fixed on the aluminum alloy window, and the correct orientation and strong installation shall be ensured.
3. Anti corrosion treatment:
(1) If the planning has no requirements, the anticorrosive coating or plastic film can be applied for maintenance, so as to avoid direct contact between cement mortar and the appearance of aluminum alloy doors and windows, resulting in electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(2) When installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, if connecting iron parts are selected for fixing, stainless steel parts are better used for connecting iron parts and fixing parts, otherwise it is necessary to carry out anti-corrosion treatment to avoid electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
4. Installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
Install aluminum alloy door and window frames according to the marked door and window positioning lines, and timely adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal length of the door and window frames to meet the quality standards, and then temporarily fix them with wooden wedges.
5. Fixation of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
(1) When there are iron parts embedded on the wall, the iron feet of aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded with the embedded iron parts on the wall directly, and the welding position should be treated with rust prevention.
(2) When there is no embedded iron parts on the wall, metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts can be used to fix the iron feet of aluminum alloy doors and windows to the wall.
(3) When there is no embedded iron parts on the wall, an electric drill can also be used to drill a hole with a depth of 80mm and a diameter of 6mm on the wall. The L-shaped 80mm × 50mm 6rmn steel bar is applied to the long end of the wall. After the 108 glue slurry is finally set, the iron feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows are welded with the embedded 6mm steel bar.
6. Treatment of gap between door and window frame and wall:
(1) After the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is fixed, the shadow engineering inspection shall be carried out first, and then the gap between the door and window frame and the wall shall be treated in time according to the planning requirements after passing the inspection.
(2) If it is not required by the planning, elastic thermal insulation material or glass wool felt strip can be selected to fill the gap in layers, and 5-8mm deep groove shall be left on the outer surface to fill with caulking ointment or sealant.
7. Installation of door and window sash and glass:
(1) The door and window sash and glass shall be installed after the completion of the exterior decoration inspection of the opening wall.