Aluminum alloy doors and windows are the most common used in our modern decoration. But how much do you know about the construction quality and skills during installation? Let's talk about the common problems in the production and installation of aluminum alloy windows and the prevention methods for these common problems!
1、 Common problems of construction quality in design coordination
The opening of the window sash conflicts with the outdoor and interior decorative lines, which is blocked and cannot be fully opened.
Before the large-scale construction of doors and windows (including the reserved door and window openings in the structural construction), the design and cross discipline design coordination should be done well to eliminate the design contradiction
1) Before construction, the size, size, elevation, layout and positioning of the reserved holes in the main structure shall be determined;
2) For the electrical and mechanical equipment, such as the laying of metal grounding plate, etc;
3) To eliminate the conflict between the window and the main structural components, such as the gap between the main beam and the top of the window is too small.
2、 The opening of the window sash conflicts with the water pipe and is blocked and cannot be fully opened
1) Before the construction of doors and windows, it is necessary to discuss the relevant plan preparation with the designer and reach an agreement before construction to avoid conflicts in the construction process;
2) In order to ensure the feasibility of the design and construction of different parties, it is necessary to coordinate the design and approval of different departments in the initial stage.
1. There are obvious defects in semi-finished aluminum alloy doors and windows
Note: the first batch of assembly semi-finished products entering the site shall be strictly accepted, and the defects processed in the factory shall be pointed out in detail, so as to timely correct in the early stage of assembly and prevent the repetition and expansion of defects; if necessary, the semi-finished products can be inspected and verified in the factory before delivery to prevent time-consuming transportation.
2. The semi-finished products of aluminum alloy doors and windows are stacked disorderly, and they are not padded and stored, which do not meet the requirements of the specification, and have defects such as damage and deformation.
1) The quality certificate issued by the glass sheet and the obvious 3C certification and manufacturer's label shall be provided on the glass sheet, which shall conform to the approved sample;
3、 Pay attention to construction quality
1. The deviation of the door / window reserved hole in the concrete wall is larger than the specification requirement; the deviation of the reserved hole of the door and window in the masonry is larger than the specification requirement.
2. The installation deviation of aluminum alloy door is obvious, which does not meet the specification requirements.
3. The size of the reserved holes of doors and windows is larger than the specification requirements.
1) Before site installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the door and window openings and base course shall be strictly checked and accepted to ensure that the size and position of the opening meet the design requirements, and the defects of the base course are rectified and passed the re inspection to ensure that they meet the design requirements;
2) The acceptance records of door and window openings, the acceptance and rectification records of base course shall be prepared;
3) Before installing the window frame or sub frame, check the key points:
According to the design requirements, the width and quantity of the embedded slag meet the design requirements, and the size and quantity of the embedded parts meet the design requirements.
4. The size of the reserved holes of doors and windows is less than the specification requirements, and the local concrete is chiseled until the reinforcement is exposed, so the rectification is difficult and there is hidden danger of leakage.