After any product is purchased, it is necessary to maintain and maintain, which can increase the service life of the product, aluminum alloy doors and windows are no exception. This paper introduces how to maintain and maintain the aluminum alloy doors and windows in daily life, and points for attention in the use process.
1. In the use of aluminum alloy doors and windows, the action should be light, push and pull naturally; if there is any difficulty, do not pull and push hard, but remove the fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows out of the old. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the push and pull grooves. Dust accumulation in the groove and the door sealing top can be removed by vacuum cleaner.
2. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum frame, and do not pull the frame as a support.
3 aluminum alloy doors and windows can be soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and detergent, not to use detergent powder, toilet detergent and other strong acid-base detergent.
4. After rainy days, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped dry in time, and special attention should be paid to dry the accumulated water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force will increase. You can add a little oil or apply a layer of kerosene.
5. The connection part of aluminum alloy frame should be checked frequently, the bolts should be tightened in time, and the damaged parts should be replaced. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pin, wind brace and floor spring, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. Sealing wool and glass glue seal are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of doors and windows. If there is any falling off, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
7. Check the joint of aluminum alloy frame and wall frequently. If it is loose for a long time, it is easy to deform the whole frame and make the doors and windows unable to be closed and sealed. Therefore, the screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the screw foot is loose, a small amount of cement should be mixed with epoxy strong glue for sealing.